ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers

Yeah, that seemed pretty obvious. I expected when they came back from the commercial break that they would have respotted the ball, but no.

Also... PI call on Minkah was garbage, should have been a personal foul when they took Pickett's helmet off, and they missed a hold on that last drive. Though I did think Stroud was in on that first drive when they marked him short.

Reactions: gary2
Similar to Pitt, they’re literally incapable of scoring more than 2 offensive TD’s in any given game. It’s not like this Houston D is that great, but it doesn’t matter. Incapable.

Mason Cole SUCKS. My God. He gets his ass kicked every time we try to run the ball.

Eerily similar offensive issues. Bad play calling, bad OL play and average WR. It is hurting the Steelers with Johnson out. Even with some drops issues, he was the best route runner and able to get open often.

The Killer C's are leaving their imprint on this city. If Houston's OC is doing this with THAT o-line... just yikes, man. Professional offense vs WPIAL offense.

Hearing the announcers say no one open for the Steelers - who are these great defensive backs on the Texans? Steelers castaway Steven Nelson (who of course had the INT)? Not like our receivers are that great, but still.

Pitt can't defend the read option. Steelers can't defend the screen. What basic play will outsmart our Neanderthal coaches next?

Reactions: 303vND
Yeah I am well aware the Steelers are responsible for most of their issues today but the refs have blown a couple big calls in Hou favor.

Reactions: CCHS82
It needed to be 13-7 at halftime. After that completion, it looks like we may be headed for a 34-7 final. I had no idea we were this bad and soft. These teams don't belong in the same stadium.

I can’t remember a year where the Panthers and the Steelers played this bad in the same season…

Reactions: Pitt79
Pickett might be fine in an offense that had everything around him in place. But I'm starting to think we might need more of a playmaker type back there.

Pickett might be fine in an offense that had everything around him in place. But I'm starting to think we might need more of a playmaker type back there.
It's not even worth contemplating at this point. The Steelers will stick with him for 2 more years no matter how bad this year goes.

It’s fitting that the Texans moved like 60 yards in 30 seconds with no timeouts to get a score….while the Steelers couldn’t score or move the ball the whole game.

Reactions: Millerton24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT