ADVERTISEMENT

2022 ACC Schedule Announced Monday Night Live

haha, UNC is on the road this year. I can see why we play WVU and TENN this year tho, our home ACC schedule is a snoozer: Duke, Syracuse, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech. We should win all 4 of those games I guess, so that is good news, but nothing exciting about any of those teams. Any of those 4 games are candidates for a Thursday night, VT the most likely.

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
We will know the dates tonight and the times at a much later time
Has it been mentioned when the WVU game is for week 1? know it has been speculated but haven’t seen anything official. If not, do we have an eta when to expect it?

Has it been mentioned when the WVU game is for week 1? know it has been speculated but haven’t seen anything official. If not, do we have an eta when to expect it?
I guess tuning in tonight would answer that. I suspect a season opening Thursday game for this one

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
I guess tuning in tonight would answer that. I suspect a season opening Thursday game for this one
Ok. I thought maybe this was just the ACC schedule tonight.
I’m hoping for a Thursday WVU game.

Ok. I thought maybe this was just the ACC schedule tonight.
I’m hoping for a Thursday WVU game.
i dont know where that dang rumor started from but i was pretty pumped up for a season opener, thur night game on labor day weekend too.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I *think* tonight is just dates for our ACC games. How our road ACC games are scheduled will be key for season, in terms of getting 10 wins. Our home ACC games are cupcake games so having those and the bye weeks set just right could help success. However, I suspect 2 of Louisville, UNC, Miami will be back-to-back road games which increases the chances for an L in one of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT