ADVERTISEMENT

3-0, 8-2 and 12-5

3-0... The score the Pirates are trailing by before the first pitch is even thrown.

8-2... Where our basketball team was before shit hit the fan.

12-5... Not what the Steelers will be this year.

The second answer is correct.The 3-0 was the football teams record before we lost the next four to derail the season.And the 12-5 was the baseball teams record before going 10-14 after to finish the regular season at 22- 19 And losing the last seven.Of course the pause didnt help . We need to have complete seasons without these ruts the majority of our teams seem to endure

Reactions: PharMorNightStocker
The second answer is correct.The 3-0 was the football teams record before we lost the next four to derail the season.And the 12-5 was the baseball teams record before going 10-14 after to finish the regular season at 22- 19 And losing the last seven.Of course the pause didnt help . We need to have complete seasons without these ruts the majority of our teams seem to endure

I almost forget how positive the sentiment was among Pitt fans when we beat Louisville to move to 3-0. As it turned out, it was nothing more than a close win over a bad team.

I almost forget how positive the sentiment was among Pitt fans when we beat Louisville to move to 3-0. As it turned out, it was nothing more than a close win over a bad team.
Yup! Louisville was a ranked team when we played them but it turned out, they sucked. That’s why I aways say that beating a ranked team doesn’t count until the end of the year…

Reactions: PharMorNightStocker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT