ADVERTISEMENT

5 Pat Signals 6/10/23

Just a great job this year. Wonder what the negative ninnies and trolls will come up with now? They really have to dig deep
Not really. Per 247, they are 10th/14 in the ACC with average player rating. It drops with Maynard. I agree it’s great to get early commits, but I really hope they are under rated or get boosted as in years past to keep up with the rest of the ACC this year.

Not really. Per 247, they are 10th/14 in the ACC with average player rating. It drops with Maynard. I agree it’s great to get early commits, but I really hope they are under rated or get boosted as in years past to keep up with the rest of the ACC this year.
20 wins over the last 2 seasons. This staff knows how to identify talented guys that fit our system. The schools with larger fanbases get the benefit of a slight bump in rankings, but at the end of the day the only thing that matters are wins and losses on the field.

Not really. Per 247, they are 10th/14 in the ACC with average player rating. Itthat drops with Maynard. I agree it’s great to get early commits, but I really hope they are under rated or get boosted as in years past to keep up with the rest of the ACC this year.
Farmer has dropped 3 points since he committed. There's no chance that happens if he committed to Clemson or FSU. What happened from Christmas to today?

Watch his recent 7 on 7 highlights.
It's a joke and an embarrassment to the recruiting services.

The DBs we got fit the system like a glove. Relax and trust the staff.

We put dbs in the league on a consistent basis. We have two on the current roster that will be playing in the NFL in a year or two. I was at Kennywood today and someone had pitt rbu on their shirt. VERY TRUE. We need a db shirt with that. We are your connection to the NFL.

Farmer has dropped 3 points since he committed. There's no chance that happens if he committed to Clemson or FSU. What happened from Christmas to today?

Watch his recent 7 on 7 highlights.
It's a joke and an embarrassment to the recruiting services.

The DBs we got fit the system like a glove. Relax and trust the staff.

Wiltfong of 247 has CB'd Koy Beasley to Pitt. Supposed to be taking two more visits (Wisky & Purdue) then announcing on 6/28. Would be nice if one of these verbals lingers for a few weeks without announcing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT