ADVERTISEMENT

A great advantage

Jul 19, 2022
Throughout history it hasn't always been the best who wins in battle. Sometimes it is the smartest. This has been true in many military combat scenarios as well as when David was smart enough to craft a slingshot to take down Goliath. And many other examples.

We may not have as many NFL stars as Michigan and Florida and UCLA and many more. That is why we need to be smart and do something that nobody else is doing.

Some of you may know from my other post that when I broke my leg in 2003 I ate nothing but apples for a year. It was the best thing I have ever done for my health. Made me faster... stronger... more alert... better reflexes... nimble. You might ask why I stopped doing it and it was because my wife likes to eat meals together and we love to enjoy things like french toast and white lasagna. But I can tell you from experience that if you are serious about getting to your best health apples are the way to go.

So now that I explained myself so you don't think I'm nutty, why not give our players apple juice instead of Gatorade? The pectin will give them a huge boost during games. It has to be freshly squeezed though and cant be some crap you might find at giant eagle. You need the real stuff. It will give our guys a ton of energy and also protect against disease so they can do more in practice. I know that sometimes people will laugh at ideas now but then in 50 years science can prove they were actually good ideas. So you might say it is too expensive or whatever else, but I am telling you that Gatorade is crap and dehydrates you.

And then on another note, what does every one predict for the West Virginia game? I have Pitt at 31 and West Virginia at 17. I think we run at least one kickoff back for a touchdown.

Reactions: CougarClaws
This is very sound medical advice. Well stated. Your post will save lives...

Throughout history it hasn't always been the best who wins in battle. Sometimes it is the smartest. This has been true in many military combat scenarios as well as when David was smart enough to craft a slingshot to take down Goliath. And many other examples.

We may not have as many NFL stars as Michigan and Florida and UCLA and many more. That is why we need to be smart and do something that nobody else is doing.

Some of you may know from my other post that when I broke my leg in 2003 I ate nothing but apples for a year. It was the best thing I have ever done for my health. Made me faster... stronger... more alert... better reflexes... nimble. You might ask why I stopped doing it and it was because my wife likes to eat meals together and we love to enjoy things like french toast and white lasagna. But I can tell you from experience that if you are serious about getting to your best health apples are the way to go.

So now that I explained myself so you don't think I'm nutty, why not give our players apple juice instead of Gatorade? The pectin will give them a huge boost during games. It has to be freshly squeezed though and cant be some crap you might find at giant eagle. You need the real stuff. It will give our guys a ton of energy and also protect against disease so they can do more in practice. I know that sometimes people will laugh at ideas now but then in 50 years science can prove they were actually good ideas. So you might say it is too expensive or whatever else, but I am telling you that Gatorade is crap and dehydrates you.

And then on another note, what does every one predict for the West Virginia game? I have Pitt at 31 and West Virginia at 17. I think we run at least one kickoff back for a touchdown.
Absolutely!
People once scoffed at the medicinal value of putting menthol into cigarettes, or lithium into 7UP or cocaine into Coca Cola!
But science has shown...............................oh.....never mind!

bk_real_johnny_appleseed_260px.jpg

Was it ironic that Euell Gibbons died from stomach cancer?
594872.jpg

Reactions: ratking17
When I think of schools that produce NFL stars, UCLA definitely comes immediately to mind. In fact if you put a gun to my head and said to name the best current NFL player from there, it would be tough to give just a single name.

Did you eat the seeds? You could potentially have some adverse outcomes after 200 of them since it contains cyanide.

Fun fact, malusdomesticaphobia is a fear of apples

Reactions: USN_Panther
Did you eat the seeds? You could potentially have some adverse outcomes after 200 of them since it contains cyanide.

Fun fact, malusdomesticaphobia is a fear of apples
I think you'd have to crush or chew the seeds to have a problem.
I'll test that out and get back to you (or not)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT