ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Wrestling Brackets

I know Flo does a reaction stream but if I remember correctly is through the NCAA online

Yeah I thought curry would get in over him since he had the head to head but manchio did have some more impressive victories. Getting a W over Latona at the beginning of the year certainly helped. Curry losing to Norman was another loss that certainly didn’t help

Reactions: persp
Damn, unfortunately upsets are never good when they happen like Hildebrandt from psu, cause he’s automatically an at large so that takes a spot from someone right on the edge

Micky will definitely be dependent on his path. Certainly is able to beat almost anyone in the bracket. Nino I would say is the best bet. Cole is looking great and I like his chances. The wentzel I watched this past weekend is dangerous and can reach the podium again no doubt. He looked confident which makes me think he is going to find a way AA. His style of just physically imposing his will on his opponents can break some people in a 3 day tournament

I love your summary, if Mickey can stay away from DeSanto, everyone else is within a point or 2 so you never know.

Nomad's projection beats my best guess and he has Cole as the 5 seed, with 4 seed Rivera or Woods looming in the QF. Haven't seen what he thinks for the other guys yet.

Reactions: lucac
Nomad's projection beats my best guess and he has Cole as the 5 seed, with 4 seed Rivera or Woods looming in the QF. Haven't seen what he thinks for the other guys yet.

Nomad is usually pretty close with his projections

That would be an interesting matchup, especially with Rivera and his banged up knee. Hearing Eireman is wrestling on a torn Acl at nationals so this tournament could be wide open at this weight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT