ADVERTISEMENT

All 22 players take a knee

That’s because it’s been you doing that’s, Sweetpea

Nope. I've been saying the exact same thing right from the first. You first disagreed with me when I pointed out the fact that kneeling during the anthem was not a constitutional right and then you agreed with me the third or fourth time I explained it to you. And now perhaps you are back to disagreeing with me, even though my position has been exactly the same all the time.

Multiple personality disorder?

That’s because it’s been you doing that’s, Sweetpea
Dan
If trump would make an executive order or if Congress passes a law stating kneeling is illegal - the courts would shred that in seconds because it’s unconstitutional .

the nfl can absolutely make whatever role and policy they want their players to abide by - because that is t protected by the constitution.

it’s really this simple

You can’t say whatever you want on Facebook or twitter - and they can delete , modify or ban you from those platforms . Likewise chris can boot you from here for saying awful things which violate the terms of service .
Your speech isn’t protected on this message board by the constitution- because it’s a private entity .

Dan
If trump would make an executive order or if Congress passes a law stating kneeling is illegal - the courts would shred that in seconds because it’s unconstitutional .

the nfl can absolutely make whatever role and policy they want their players to abide by - because that is t protected by the constitution.

it’s really this simple

You can’t say whatever you want on Facebook or twitter - and they can delete , modify or ban you from those platforms . Likewise chris can boot you from here for saying awful things which violate the terms of service .
Your speech isn’t protected on this message board by the constitution- because it’s a private entity .

I never said it wasn’t. I said several times that policy is different from a right. He just keeps repeating what you just said. He finally acknowledged the difference and didn’t realize he was shouting into an echo chamber.

I never said it wasn’t. I said several times that policy is different from a right. He just keeps repeating what you just said. He finally acknowledged the difference and didn’t realize he was shouting into an echo chamber.
The difference is that the right to protest isn’t covered in private settings
The nfl policy matters more to players because their constitutional rights aren’t protected or applicable in a private entity .

Case in point - Bong Hits 4 Jesus
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_v._Frederick

Thanks. Again, didn't dispute the policy angle. It was rights versus policy.

Correct. You said that kneeling for the national anthem was a right, and it's obviously not, it's a policy matter. Which I have been pointing out since my first post on the matter.

So I guess we can now say that even though my position has been exactly the same the whole time, you have disagreed with me, and then agreed with me, and then seemed to disagree with me again, and now it looks like you are back to agreeing with me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT