ADVERTISEMENT

Chick Fil-A Drive Thru

So mastery of your industry peers only matters if you are making Rolex watches or Ferraris? Your business acumen is on full display here.
Not really. I am saying they are Alabama (or well....actually Georgia works better here) playing mid-majors. Its no contest. McD/Wendy's/BK, etc have a to fight a half century worth of negativity (their own fault). Chick Fil A came along and just does really good chicken. Its not a comparison. Chick Fil A is #1 sure but my goal wouldn't be just to beat McDonald's, it would be to generate as much revenue as possible. When you need air traffic controllers in your parking lots, that's a sign that maybe you need more locations or your food is too cheap

• Haha
Reactions: cease10
I like their milkshakes and the fact that they say "My Pleasure vs You're Welcome" so classy.

Their food is vastly overrated. Hotchikn is way better than Chick Fil A and you don’t have to deal with a free for all in the parking lot to get your food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Not really. I am saying they are Alabama (or well....actually Georgia works better here) playing mid-majors. Its no contest. McD/Wendy's/BK, etc have a to fight a half century worth of negativity (their own fault). Chick Fil A came along and just does really good chicken. Its not a comparison. Chick Fil A is #1 sure but my goal wouldn't be just to beat McDonald's, it would be to generate as much revenue as possible. When you need air traffic controllers in your parking lots, that's a sign that maybe you need more locations or your food is too cheap
You really are a fool.

You find something to bitch about for everything don't you?

1) I am sure they did a cost analysis on raising prices vs not.
2) They are not on the stock market, they are an independent company and obviously are very particular about their expansion of stores and Franchisees.
3) there is a reason why they have such a long line, so why mess with success.
4) You still get out of there faster than another fast food place that has shorter lines so why care how many people are in front of you.
5) No one is forcing you, if you don't like the current product don't go.

The easy answer is ban the use of synthetic MSG in all food so people realize they are lining up to eating garbage at places like Chick-fil-A.

😂🤣 🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑STOP just STOP....everyone calls your initial comments silly, then you double, I mean triple down with these additional comments to validate and solidify your silliness

Which vehicle is SMF’s?

5d94ec69d37cd.image.jpg

Chick fil a should be the model for every fast food chain. It’s amazing how busy they are and it’s not cheap. The one in the south hills, there are days when you can’t even get into the parking lot.

Good for them, they have it figured out with customer service

This isnt hard. You cant have amusement park traffic in such a small footprint. If I was a city commissioner and Chick Fil A wanted to come in, I'd day great, but your lot size has to be at least double, maybe triple the size of regular fast food lots. Cant buy the old McDonald's building and expect to have 1000 cars go through there every day. Its not big enough.

This isnt hard. You cant have amusement park traffic in such a small footprint. If I was a city commissioner and Chick Fil A wanted to come in, I'd day great, but your lot size has to be at least double, maybe triple the size of regular fast food lots. Cant buy the old McDonald's building and expect to have 1000 cars go through there every day. Its not big enough.
You cited complaining business owners that DON'T OWN CFA FRANCHISES! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go back and Google again to find support for your argument, silly rabbit!

tenor.gif

Try the Chicken Cordon Bleu at Arby's. It is off-menu (you need one of those 2 for 6 chicken choice coupons that come in the mail or newspaper) but that is one heck of a chicken sammich.

CFA in Monroeville has the line snaking thru the parking lot...at least 20-30 cars in it but it moves. To echo what others have said...I've waited longer in a 4 car Wendy's drive thru. With CFA...download the APP and order before you leave work/home. They see that you are in line and have your food ready. I usually have a very large order (getting lunch for about 5-7 in the lab) and I've never had an issue with anyone not getting what they wanted.

You cited complaining business owners that DON'T OWN CFA FRANCHISES! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go back and Google again to find support for your argument, silly rabbit!

tenor.gif
This moron doesn't realize that a SMART adjacent business owner would welcome the traffic and figure out a way to capitalize on it.
What's more appealing, a bustling location with lots of people coming and going, or a deserted chunk of asphalt resembling a deserted island?

Tons of smaller communities would love to have a CFA franchise, but they are very smart and selective about where they will go.

SMH has wandered way off the stupidity scale. He is in uncharted territory. I fear for his offspring! Genetics is a powerful force.

Makes more money than any other fast food chain on a per location basis but I'm sure they'll want to hear your ideas.
Not only do they make more money....BY A LOT...they do it on 6 days as they are closed on Sunday. Their service is the best in the business both inside and outside. Part of the reason is they pay very well and have a lot of loyalty from their employees...I may be wrong but I believe kids who work their 4 years get college scholarships. The other reason is that the franchise owners are limited to only being able to have 2 or 3 stores and they must be physically in the store working so many hours a week...not like some of these other absentee franchise owners who have no idea what's going on. And lets not forget that their food is generally more expensive than the competition.

And the drive thru IS a well oiled machine.

Hopefully with a new store, they will be more diligent. Alot of issues with Popeyes, is they aren't always in the most "organized" areas for work force. OR...they are along turnpike rest stops and they are part of 1-2 other restaurants and poorly run.
I like Popeye's. But I have NEVER gotten good service at one. Anywhere. Ever. The absolute worst. The O on a Saturday night after a Pitt basketball game was more customer friendly than any Popeye's I've ever been to.

Chick fil a opened in 1967. “Just came along”

SMF needs to take the loss and move on from this take.

I like Popeye's. But I have NEVER gotten good service at one. Anywhere. Ever. The absolute worst. The O on a Saturday night after a Pitt basketball game was more customer friendly than any Popeye's I've ever been to.
Yeah, you go to Popeyes and you almost feel like apologizing to the cashier with the scorn that you get lol.

Yeah, you go to Popeyes and you almost feel like apologizing to the cashier with the scorn that you get lol.
Oh man. Just based on customer visits and travel, I have been to some restaurants in let's just say "not so desirable" areas and really.....they are effing bleepshows. I mean so bad, I am looking for the hidden camera thinking I am being punked. I now know why there are nightly shootings in these areas. Just general decorum and respect are completely foreign concepts.

Reactions: vietvet1
There's one at the turnpike rest stop just past Breezewood. When we go to Philly, it is always a good pit stop.
Anyway, when Popeye's debuted their new chicken sandwich to take on CFA I was looking forward to trying it, so I thought that would be a good place.

For some reason, they didn't have the sandwich there! I was like Huh??? It was their biggest buzz item, and they didn't offer it at all franchises?? What's up with that?

Must have to be within 5 miles from a Mellow Mushroom pizza shop to get one??

hate to side with SMF here but he's got a point about other businesses complaining due to the busy parking lots. again, im only going off the chick fil a here in south hills and it's so busy and crowded that the other businesses in that complex really suffer. THere is an Aldis that i know of that has to take a beating and im not sure which other ones to be honest..

I cant over exaggerate with how busy this one is. There have been multiple times when i literally couldnt even get into the parking lot. Not find a spot but actually get into the lot.. They had people outside directing traffic like it was a concert at star lake amphitheater..

Reactions: xslfyk4 and Mikefln
hate to side with SMF here but he's got a point about other businesses complaining due to the busy parking lots. again, im only going off the chick fil a here in south hills and it's so busy and crowded that the other businesses in that complex really suffer. THere is an Aldis that i know of that has to take a beating and im not sure which other ones to be honest..

I cant over exaggerate with how busy this one is. There have been multiple times when i literally couldnt even get into the parking lot. Not find a spot but actually get into the lot.. They had people outside directing traffic like it was a concert at star lake amphitheater..

You get an instant like just for still calling it Star Lake. I never stopped calling it that either, and I honestly do not know what it is called now. BTW it is a Trader Joe's not an Aldi's and they are doing just fine there with Chick-Fil-A, but I agree it is hard to get into that lot some times.

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
You get an instant like just for still calling it Star Lake. I never stopped calling it that either, and I honestly do not know what it is called now. BTW it is a Trader Joe's not an Aldi's and they are doing just fine there with Chick-Fil-A, but I agree it is hard to get into that lot some times.
yes, trader joes, good call. i think maybe i just caught them a few times on one of those crazy days. dont they do some kind of thing on tuesday or wed nights, a family night or something. maybe i tried them on one of those days..

I grew up a few minutes from that spot on washington road. that area is a mess though, that light and the one down from in by galleria.. it's always been a mess well before chick fil a, even back when there was a chi chis and red lobster back in the day.

Reactions: Mikefln
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT