ADVERTISEMENT

Cignetti out as OC

I'm having a hard time figuring out if you or SMF are the least self-aware person on the Lair.

In any event, it's neck and neck.
LOL.

I'm trying to figure out if your Souf or not. Both of you are super-sensitive and follow me around the site.

Yeah, I don't buy tickets because its a 3-day trip. I've said this multiple times. Its no secret.

I also have stated in the past why I don't contribute to Pitt. Its the same reason that I don't donate to any woke organization. They did nothing personal to me so I couldn't take anything they did personally. I just choose to give my donations to groups that align with my priorities like my church and local parks. Again, no secrets.

But its not surprising that you're trying to pile on. You, like Joe, have taken things personally because I thoroughly embarrassed you in the Locker Room. Keep making a fool of yourself, though. Its fun to watch.
What is “woke” about pitt , exactly ?
Be specific .
3 day trip ? You’re retired and have nothing but time . That’s a pretty pathetic excuse .
Buddy , you aren’t capable of embarrassing anyone .
But, thank you for admitting how personally you actually DO take things .

2. I asked who these OCs are and you give a pat answer "they are out there". Must be the CBD taking effect.

3. The school has never NOT let NIL deals keep players away. This myth just keeps coming from myth-making posters.

I’m just curious if it’s fun for you to post responses like an arrogant, condescending, know-it-all?

arrogant
adjective

/ˈer.ə.ɡənt/ UK

/ˈær.ə.ɡənt/

unpleasantly proud and behaving as if you are more important than, or know more than, other people:

condescending
adjective

/ˌkɑːn.dəˈsen.dɪŋ/ UK

/ˌkɒn.dɪˈsen.dɪŋ/

treating someone as if you are more important or more intelligent than them:

Know-it-all
(ˈnouɪtˌɔl)
NOUN

a person who acts as though he or she knows everything and who dismisses the opinions, comments, or suggestions of others

Last edited:
Be specific .
3 day trip ? You’re retired and have nothing but time . That’s a pretty pathetic excuse .
Pitt is "woke", I guess, because Pitt actually teaches foreign languages.

Pitt is "woke", I guess, because the institution treats everyone equally, regardless of color/religion/sexual orientation/gender.

Pitt is "woke", I guess, because it doesn't ban books in its libraries.

Pitt is "woke", I guess, because it's leaders aren't political appointees who swear fealty to some out-there politician.

Surely you can see why he can't donate to Pitt, given these terrible examples that they set.

Be specific .
LOL. Clown world. You have proven that you have no shame.

I’m just curious if it’s fun for you to post responses like an arrogant, condescending, know-it-all?

arrogant
adjective

/ˈer.ə.ɡənt/ UK

/ˈær.ə.ɡənt/

unpleasantly proud and behaving as if you are more important than, or know more than, other people:

condescending
adjective

/ˌkɑːn.dəˈsen.dɪŋ/ UK

/ˌkɒn.dɪˈsen.dɪŋ/

treating someone as if you are more important or more intelligent than them:

Know-it-all
(ˈnouɪtˌɔl)
NOUN

a person who acts as though he or she knows everything and who dismisses the opinions, comments, or suggestions of others
It is extremely fun or I wouldn't do it. But my comments were right on.

Pitt is "woke", I guess, because Pitt actually teaches foreign languages.

Pitt is "woke", I guess, because the institution treats everyone equally, regardless of color/religion/sexual orientation/gender.

Pitt is "woke", I guess, because it doesn't ban books in its libraries.

Pitt is "woke", I guess, because it's leaders aren't political appointees who swear fealty to some out-there politician.

Surely you can see why he can't donate to Pitt, given these terrible examples that they set.
If that's how you define woke at Pitt, have at it. None of those things fit into my judgment, though. But I'm not about to get into it here because it will just get the thread deleted and be a waste of my time.

If that's how you define woke at Pitt, have at it. None of those things fit into my judgment, though. But I'm not about to get into it here because it will just get the thread deleted and be a waste of my time.
More than likely, you'll be exposed for the sort of person that you truly are, and you'll have to get yourself another screen name to spare yourself the public humiliation. Not surprised you live in the south, though.

More than likely, you'll be exposed for the sort of person that you truly are, and you'll have to get yourself another screen name to spare yourself the public humiliation. Not surprised you live in the south, though.
I've had the same screen name for 14 years. I've been saying similar things, if not worse in your view, all thiose years. Nothing will cause me to change it.

I live in the south because I'm smart enough to choose the climate and lifestyle over the northerners whose brains are frozen.

I've had the same screen name for 14 years. I've been saying similar things, if not worse in your view, all thiose years. Nothing will cause me to change it.

I live in the south because I'm smart enough to choose the climate and lifestyle over the northerners whose brains are frozen.
What time is the Klan meeting today?

How about you actually define it , specifically ?
You brought up the woke topic - follow through for the first time , ever

Reactions: TempleBAPittMPA

Your reps went from mark meadows to Madison Crawford -
May want to slow your role on that frozen assumption

Your reps went from mark meadows to Madison Crawford -
May want to slow your role on that frozen assumption
Meadows was great rep. Why would believe otherwise?

Our current rep is more toward the middle and I'm thinking of voting against him.

Your Senator is mentally impaired. You have nothing to brag about.

I have never said anything that would you believe that is relevant. Are you on drugs?
It's not like we all haven't run into people like you before. All it takes is to be able to see small slivers of your personality to make an educated guess. Of course, your red hat gives a lot away, as well.

It's not like we all haven't run into people like you before. All it takes is to be able to see small slivers of your personality to make an educated guess. Of course, your red hat gives a lot away, as well.
So all conservatives are racists to you?

I'm as far from racist as one can get. But you know that I am based on ... nothing. Clown world.

George Wallace said the same thing.
You know what I've learned over time and interacting with people? Those that accuse others of being racist without evidence are generally the ones harboring racist thoughts. Its always at the forefront of their thinking.

You know what I've also learned in living in different areas of the country? That PA is the most racist place I've ever lived. This discussion has taken place here several times in the past and there is little disagreement.

So, based on those 2 pieces of knowledge, I can make a reasonable conclusion about you. So when is your next Klan meeting. Or maybe I have it backwards and you'll be attending a BLM meeting instead.

You know what I've learned over time and interacting with people? Those that accuse others of being racist without evidence are generally the ones harboring racist thoughts. Its always at the forefront of their thinking.

You know what I've also learned in living in different areas of the country? That PA is the most racist place I've ever lived. This discussion has taken place here several times in the past and there is little disagreement.

So, based on those 2 pieces of knowledge, I can make a reasonable conclusion about you. So when is your next Klan meeting. Or maybe I have it backwards and you'll be attending a BLM meeting instead.
Excellent demonstration of projection.

This thread was good until a self proclaimed "fan" decided to start pissing matches with everyone and now its somehow turned into political nonsense.

Just end the thread already.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
That's all that matters to me. You disagree with me. And that's all that matters to you, right?
Not at all. It is never my intention to try to make others seem wrong and me right.

I’d much prefer to learn from others while sharing what I know (or believe I know) in an effort to get to a greater truth. I try to remain very open to the possibility that I may at times be wrong about something. I understand that accurate, useful information and good ideas come from many different sources and I would be wise to listen to what others write and say as it can lead to additional accurate information and truths. I also try to remain amicable.

I understand that becoming more informed is always going to be more valuable to me than feeding my own ego, trying to convince myself and others that I am right about a topic.

I make mistakes. I am pretty sure you do as well. When we all sincerely try to be honest and we admit when we are wrong,, we can actually make some progress in getting to more truths.

Not at all. It is never my intention to try to make others seem wrong and me right.

I’d much prefer to learn from others while sharing what I know (or believe I know) in an effort to get to a greater truth. I try to remain very open to the possibility that I may at times be wrong about something. I understand that accurate, useful information and good ideas come from many different sources and I would be wise to listen to what others write and say as it can lead to additional accurate information and truths. I also try to remain amicable.

I understand that becoming more informed is always going to be more valuable to me than feeding my own ego, trying to convince myself and others that I am right about a topic.

I make mistakes. I am pretty sure you do as well. When we all sincerely try to be honest and we admit when we are wrong,, we can actually make some progress in getting to more truths.
Yeah, I used to be idealistic, too. Then I joined Rivals where opposing opinions - even those based on facts - get ostracized.

This thread was good until a self proclaimed "fan" decided to start pissing matches with everyone and now its somehow turned into political nonsense.

Just end the thread already.
Maybe you don't know this, but pissing matches require at 2 parties. And I don't start most of them. Just see the post that asked about Klan meeting.

I like Franklin's latest choice, though, even if he does seem to burn through OC's like a drug addict through heroin. He caught lightning in the bottle with Moorhead and hoping it eventually happens again.

He's annoying, but he recognized his problem, fired it, and now has it solved, fairly quickly. PN needs to do the same, because these are all bidding wars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT