ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson is Bipolar

FireballZ

Senior
Jan 3, 2016
I finally learned my lesson betting on them after losing four straight. I had them getting 13 against UNC and they lose by 20. Next game, I take FSU getting 15.5 and Clemson wins by 40. Next game I take them on the ML against Louisville and they lose by 10. Next game, I take Cuse getting 13.5 and Clemson wins by 18.

Today, they are up 25 at half @ NC State and have scored 54.

I finally learned my lesson betting on them after losing four straight. I had them getting 13 against UNC and they lose by 20. Next game, I take FSU getting 15.5 and Clemson wins by 40. Next game I take them on the ML against Louisville and they lose by 10. Next game, I take Cuse getting 13.5 and Clemson wins by 18.

Holy eff.

If they win by that, on the road, their NET will jump 20 spots and they'll be solidly in. What a joke

Reactions: Drew1208

Yep. They are likely going to finish with at least 14 wins and possibly 15 and get a double bye. They have 2 Q3 and 2 Q4 losses but they will be 4-3, 3-1 in Q1/2. Their NET will jump into the low 60s at least with a 20 point win. They probably need to try to win by 40 again.

Reactions: FireballZ
Clemson deserved in all along

The NET rankings are ridiculous.

Under value the volume of Quad 1 and 2 games.

who cares your record if you play no one? Win your league and in, sure. Do not, your "NET" should be meaningless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT