ADVERTISEMENT

Diehard's Thoughts

DiehardPanther

Heisman Winner
Apr 26, 2017
Barkley and Self-Inflicted wounds were the difference.

1) Barkley is a special player
2) Officer and the drop by Clark killed one Drive in PS territory
3) The INT on opening drive gave them 7
4) Drop by Weah
5) Henderson made quite a few bad plays. That was disappointing because we needed him to play big.
6) The defense played pretty well.
7) Ollison played well.
8) DiNucci deserves a shot to take the reigns
9) We are missing possibly our best offensive and defensive weapons in Ashton and Whitehead.
10) PN is absolutely moving this program in the right direction. This will be the toughest game of the year. #4 ranked team in a hostile environment.

Reactions: Spectacle

1) Barkley is a special player
2) Officer and the drop by Clark killed one Drive in PS territory
3) The INT on opening drive gave them 7
4) Drop by Weah
5) Henderson made quite a few bad plays. That was disappointing because we needed him to play big.
6) The defense played pretty well.
7) Ollison played well.
8) DiNucci deserves a shot to take the reigns
9) We are missing possibly our best offensive and defensive weapons in Ashton and Whitehead.
10) PN is absolutely moving this program in the right direction. This will be the toughest game of the year. #4 ranked team in a hostile environment.

Amazing! A Pitt fan after a loss who has common sense and is objective.

1) Barkley is a special player agree he is a great player, remind me a bit of bell in how he is very good as a receiver
2) Officer and the drop by Clark killed one Drive in PS territory yeah we really needed clark to bring that one down. He got hit but should have caught it.
3) The INT on opening drive gave them 7horrible start and horrible throw guy was open.
4) Drop by Weah
5) Henderson made quite a few bad plays. That was disappointing because we needed him to play big.he has never been a threat in the passing game. Not going to score on special teams all the time and psu wasnt going to allow the jet sweep.
6) The defense played pretty well.agree the DB's appear to be improved if only they played like that last year we would have had a special season. young DL will be good in time
7) Ollison played well.he and the backups played well.
8) DiNucci deserves a shot to take the reignsI don't know I do think if the offense struggles again he should get some reps
9) We are missing possibly our best offensive and defensive weapons in Ashton and Whitehead.both are really good players they can make a difference
agree PN has been solid. I think next week is tougher as I think OSU is better in the passing game. AFter that the schedule gets easier. GT is solid but we might be able to make a run and have the last 3 possibly mean something. Got to develope a QB and this program is going to be alright.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Have to shake this off and re-focus quickly. I don't want to call Oklahoma State a must-win but it would really help to reverse a lot of the negativity, not just today but the whole week. The first game felt like a loss, and of course this was a loss (and never in doubt after the first 5 minutes). Need a positive jolt.

Have to shake this off and re-focus quickly. I don't want to call Oklahoma State a must-win but it would really help to reverse a lot of the negativity, not just today but the whole week. The first game felt like a loss, and of course this was a loss (and never in doubt after the first 5 minutes). Need a positive jolt.
I disagree - the ACC games are more important. GT is a lot bigger IMO. I will take 2-2 and 1-0 in the ACC. The middle part of the schedule is the easiest.

Said before the season that they needed to find a way to be 2-2. Some should be wins after that. They aren't winning against OSU that team is just as good as PSU and they are a worse matchup

Said before the season that they needed to find a way to be 2-2. Some should be wins after that. They aren't winning against OSU that team is just as good as PSU and they are a worse matchup

Osu is far better than psu. They have a qb 10 times better and I doubt our cbs will shut down their receivers like we did against a mediocre psu team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT