ADVERTISEMENT

Dior Johnson

Wow. I’m prescient. You ready to donate that 100 to Women’s soccer to match mine under the tag @BballinsiderfromPitt

The loss of Dior Johnson is huge from the looks of things now at our point guard position with how our offense looks.

Although Judah Mintz and his 18 points per game at almost 60% shooting for Syracuse is right there too.

The loss of Dior Johnson is huge from the looks of things now at our point guard position with how our offense looks.

Although Judah Mintz and his 18 points per game at almost 60% shooting for Syracuse is right there too.
But it was mid June and they had no Dior johnson. They were planning on going into the year with this squad that is currently constructed.

I am shocked that a kid who went to 10 high schools and committed to 2 other colleges couldn’t be relied on to save their jobs. SHOCKED. Some of you were actually shocked

But it was mid June and they had no Dior johnson. They were planning on going into the year with this squad that is currently constructed.

I am shocked that a kid who went to 10 high schools and committed to 2 other colleges couldn’t be relied on to save their jobs. SHOCKED. Some of you were actually shocked

As I posted in the other thread, the point guard position and point guard recruiting has been by far the biggest disappointment with Capel.

All this trial and error with combo guards with long term potential without having a true point guard with poor point guard depth.

The situations with Posh Alexander and Ty-laur Johnson further bothers me with this.

We have all chips pushed in with Jaland Lowe and nothing else unless Dior gets off.

The plan like you said was bad by Capel with this years roster and how it was planned out before Dior.

Reactions: jctrack
As I posted in the other thread, the point guard position and point guard recruiting has been by far the biggest disappointment with Capel.

All this trial and error with combo guards with long term potential without having a true point guard with poor point guard depth.

The situations with Posh Alexander and Ty-laur Johnson further bothers me with this.

We have all all chips pushed in with Jaland Lowe and nothing else unless Dior gets off.

The plan like you said was bad by Capel.
I doubt Jaland Lowe ever plays a game here since it’s obvious Capel will not be the coach here.

Reactions: Drew1208 and cabe23
I doubt Jaland Lowe ever plays a game here since it’s obvious Capel will not be the coach here.

Agreed about Jaland if Capel is gone and the same with Carrington whos offer sheet will explode the minute he opens things up if it comes to that. Not sure what happens with Capel after this year with Lyke.

Agreed about Jaland if Capel is gone and the same with Carrington whos offer sheet will explode the minute he opens things up if it comes to that. Not sure what happens with Capel after this year with Lyke.
I am. He’s getting fired. He is the WORST. PITT. COACH. IN. MY. LIFETIME. Not even close. Willard’s teams at least had some fun players.

It’s a two man race with stallings
We just need a jewelry store heist and the hoops team to be a roving gang at campus parties to meet the Williard years

I think Capel has surpassed Stallings in a Tortoise/Hare kind of way. Especially when you consider the level of support each walked into. Capel was lauded and transported around town on a throne by twelve strong men in togas while the townsmen threw gifts at him. Stallings was pushed into a rattlesnake pit that doubled as a community outhouse.

I think Capel has surpassed Stallings in a Tortoise/Hare kind of way. Especially when you consider the level of support each walked into. Capel was lauded and transported around town on a throne by twelve strong men in togas while the townsmen threw gifts at him. Stallings was pushed into a rattlesnake pit that doubled as a community outhouse.
COME CLEAN!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT