ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Ukelele……

This.

People can shit on DJI all they want. He's not very good, but he's not near as bad as people make him out to be. He's a mediocre college QB.

FSU has a lot of problems bigger than DJU. The Noles can't run the ball and they can't stop the run. Not sure if their problems are fixable this year.
Its crazy because people said they were loaded with talent. But yea I agree.

Reactions: TD_6082
Its crazy because people said they were loaded with talent. But yea I agree.

If they are, they have problems behind the scenes and must be totally checked out.

BC possessed the ball for over 14 minutes in the first qtr. FSU's defense can't get off the field.

This.

People can shit on DJI all they want. He's not very good, but he's not near as bad as people make him out to be. He's a mediocre college QB.

FSU has a lot of problems bigger than DJU. The Noles can't run the ball and they can't stop the run. Not sure if their problems are fixable this year.

He kind of reminds me of Slovis. Exceptional arm but not a great feel for the game. At the end of the day, yeah - there are certainly worse college QBs.

He kind of reminds me of Slovis. Exceptional arm but not a great feel for the game. At the end of the day, yeah - there are certainly worse college QBs.

Yeah. Neither really has any feel for the game & both are horribly inconsistent.

Slovis throws such a nice ball, and DJU is 6'4", weighs in at 250 and can move around a bit. Shame they can't put it together.

Drew Allar? He's going into his second year as a starter.

He's still a lot better than PJ was last year.

To be fair, FSU's problems are a lot more than DJU. They absolutely can't run the ball. They had some ugly drops last night too. DJU is just another problem in a long list of problems for the Noles.
And you didn't even mention the defense, which was horrid in both of their losses.

Clemson hung with UGA for a half. If you sub a Watson or Lawrence in for Klubnik, do you think you would still have that perception?
If you call not crossing the 50 in the first half while managing 76 total yards and 2 first downs hanging with UGA, I guess they hung.

If you call not crossing the 50 in the first half while managing 76 total yards and 2 first downs hanging with UGA, I guess they hung.

Clearly, Clemson isn't in the class as UGA. But Georgia only had 160 total yds and a 6-0 lead at the half. 34 rushing yds.

Clemson hung around with UGA much longer than that 2022 Tennessee team that was undefeated averaging 49 points a game going into November.

Yea, Allar is horrendous. But he has elite talent around him and a very easy schedule. He's no better than Jurkovec or DJU.
Horrendous? I guess accounting for 35 TDs and only 1 INT is now horrendous. And as far as the elite talent around him, go read up and you’ll quickly find out WR is and has been a big question mark for PSU. Say he hasn’t quite lived up to the five star hype and you won’t get an argument. But saying he’s no better than Jurkovec or DJU just makes you look 🤷🏻‍♂️.

I apologize to the rest of you for participating in PSU discussions (this was a FSU thread) but this SMF dude’s IQ is lower than Kenny Pickett’s jersey number.

Horrendous? I guess accounting for 35 TDs and only 1 INT is now horrendous. And as far as the elite talent around him, go read up and you’ll quickly find out WR is and has been a big question mark for PSU. Say he hasn’t quite lived up to the five star hype and you won’t get an argument. But saying he’s no better than Jurkovec or DJU just makes you look 🤷🏻‍♂️.

I apologize to the rest of you for participating in PSU discussions (this was a FSU thread) but this SMF dude’s IQ is lower than Kenny Pickett’s jersey number.

Allar is a really bad QB. I could play QB against the girls teams you play with all that talent around him, 5 stars like Quinton Martin filling water bottles for 2-3 years. His advanced stats are very low.

ALmost as bad as the Jimbo contract AM had to eat

By the way did Elko eat an Elk in the offseason or did he have that huge shit locker at Duke? I dont recall him being near as huge.

He was actually fatter at duke.

This.

No he sucks….. That out pattern where he had a guy wide open in the end zone and threw it thru the end zone, i could have completed that. He had a blank look on his face like “can i just keep the money and quit now”.

He is as bad as PJ and that was the worst qb play i ever saw.

Allar is a really bad QB. I could play QB against the girls teams you play with all that talent around him, 5 stars like Quinton Martin filling water bottles for 2-3 years. His advanced stats are very low.
According to this he played the 9th most difficult schedule in the country last season. You’re really not playing with a full deck, are you.

I’m going to do what another poster here usually tells me to do and “beat it” because I know you’ll continue to spin comment after uninformed comment trying to convince yourself you have a clue.

It’s gonna get him fired eventually.

I agree with his stance on the issue, but it’s cutting off his nose to spite his face.
Dave Aranda at Baylor refused also. Took 2 awful years and on a scorching hot seat until he did. Dabo won't be on the hot seat, but he'll use it after they finish as a middling team by their standards this year.

No he sucks….. That out pattern where he had a guy wide open in the end zone and threw it thru the end zone, i could have completed that. He had a blank look on his face like “can i just keep the money and quit now”.

He is as bad as PJ and that was the worst qb play i ever saw.

He actually missed badly on 2 passes where he had a receiver wide open in the end zone. IMHO, I think the pick six to SirVocea Dennis on a shovel pass was worse than anything we saw from him Monday night.

He was atrocious again Monday night, but he's had some decent games sprinkled in there throughout his career

According to this he played the 9th most difficult schedule in the country last season. You’re really not playing with a full deck, are you.

I’m going to do what another poster here usually tells me to do and “beat it” because I know you’ll continue to spin comment after uninformed comment trying to convince yourself you have a clue.

Allar has plays with 11 guys on offense who are significantly better than the 11 guys on defense every week but 2. And he was downright horrendous last year by QB advanced metrics. Maybe he will make great strides this year but it will be tough to know since your schedule is weaker than a WPIAL 6A school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT