ADVERTISEMENT

Efton Reid Announcing 05/07 At Noon

live look

200w.gif

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
We have passed 2 PM Mountain Time.....Maybe PAcific time is what they meant....He is heading to USC?

The kid deserves the ability to make his decision on his time. The people putting exact times on a decision aren’t doing him any favors if he’s not ready

Reactions: DnTanna07
Now this is funny coming from a UNC fan.

God I hope that's reality. Clearly the NCAA has completely abrogated it's responsibility to police itself in recent years. This is the only way if you want to get good players now.

It might not be all cash all the time, but people be getting made quite casually these days, and Pitt needs to rejoin that field if they want to be in the top half of the ACC.

God I hope that's reality. Clearly the NCAA has completely abrogated it's responsibility to police itself in recent years. This is the only way if you want to get good players now.

It might not be all cash all the time, but people be getting made quite casually these days, and Pitt needs to rejoin that field if they want to be in the top half of the ACC.
Pitt seems to have no problem turning violations in.

Maybe we should start turning others in instead of ourselves.

While nothing about this recruitment can be said with certainty, most Virginia fans have been under the impression that Coach Bennett bailed on it about a year ago. (And, he had been involved with Reid for quite some time.) Personally, I think a bullet was dodged, at best, if not a lot of wasted effort, at the least. He may be talented, but I think he comes with baggage, i.e., a helicopter parent.

While nothing about this recruitment can be said with certainty, most Virginia fans have been under the impression that Coach Bennett bailed on it about a year ago. (And, he had been involved with Reid for quite some time.) Personally, I think a bullet was dodged, at best, if not a lot of wasted effort, at the least. He may be talented, but I think he comes with baggage, i.e., a helicopter parent.

While you could be right about the baggage, the problem we have is that we really don't have anyone else at all.

At the moment, our starting center next year is likely Noah Collier, backed up by Oladipo and Max and I suspect that none of the three will be anywhere close to being of "starting ACC center" quality.

Did we have a helicopter parent last season? How did that work out?

You do know what happened to the boy who cried wolf?

I’m mildly sure that a kid with his kind of talent can “cry wolf” as much as he wants. Frustration of fans doesn’t mean the programs are going to tell him to take a hike.

UUUUUUUHHHH!!!!! It was mama bear who put the exact time to this thing.

That’s who I’m referring to. I try not to criticize parents because it’s not like there’s an operators manual on how to manage when your son is a 5 star prospect, but it’s certainly not helping the kid by coming out and promising a decision when he clearly isnt/wasn’t ready.

Reactions: DnTanna07

Even if there's nothing improper going on here, the fact that you have Will Wade involved, coming in late, and 2 pushbacks of a commitment time sure makes it look like there's some type of bidding war going on.

Reactions: wbrpanther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT