ADVERTISEMENT

Exiting the OC Lot

hilltoppanther

Freshman
Jun 28, 2001
Johnstown
Please form 2 lines when exiting the OC Lot after the games. You will get out much faster instead of being in a standstill. This was standard protocol in the OC Lot after football games and basketball games in years past. What changed?

Please form 2 lines when exiting the OC Lot after the games. You will get out much faster instead of being in a standstill. This was standard protocol in the OC Lot after football games and basketball games in years past. What changed?
You can say the same thing about any traffic jam on a highway where 2 lanes merge to 1, but how often do you see drivers form 2 lines?

Furthest thing from a bandwagon fan, been attending Pitt Basketball/Football and parking in the OC Lot since 1977. Two lanes in and two lanes out was always the norm.

You may not have noticed, but there used to be lines on the road there to direct people into two lanes. They took those lines out, because for whatever reason they do not want people making two lines. At it's narrowest you can't really fit two cars wide going down the hill to the street.

You may not have noticed, but there used to be lines on the road there to direct people into two lanes. They took those lines out, because for whatever reason they do not want people making two lines. At it's narrowest you can't really fit two cars wide going down the hill to the street.
I did it yesterday. Made a left onto Allequippa Street to Centre Avenue, worked my way to Schenley Park and got onto 376 East in Greenfield.

I did it yesterday. Made a left onto Allequippa Street to Centre Avenue, worked my way to Schenley Park and got onto 376 East in Greenfield.

What on earth does Center Avenue and Schenley Park and the Parkway have to do with the fact that they removed the lines on the pavement in the OC lot that used to be there to differentiate a second lane?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT