ADVERTISEMENT

FYI.

Thanks for sharing, Dallas. It's good to see Pitt getting a little love, but I don't put too much stock in his opinion. I don't think the staff is recruiting the WPIAL at the expense of other areas/states. They have a better chance of landing those guys than someone from, say, Arizona.
They have Cuerbo (Ohio) and Santaniello (NJ) coming in this year.
Badgett (Cali), Cleary (Florida), Meglino (NY), and Taylor (Tenn) were on the roster last year.
Odds are there will be more starters from outside of the WPIAL in the 22-23 lineup than those from it (although there are a couple of non-WPIAL guys who are from Western Pa.).
Would it be great to see them follow a Penn State model - get all of the top PA guys first, then get to the point where they can get the top national guys? Absolutely, but it's silly to believe that they're going to routinely land better out-of-state recruits than they are local guys at this point.

Reactions: Dallas Burgher
Oh, ol Fanco. I love that he works so hard at what he does but he really isnt great at analysis or speaking.

There isnt much else out there as far as wrestling content so Im glad he grinds it out

• Haha
Reactions: Eric_Knopsnyder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT