ADVERTISEMENT

Games have been enjoyable, but I have to turn the sound down...

Can Pitt please do something with the mic that is in or near the Zoo? That girl yelling is unbearable. Why don't you hear anything like this on any other broadcast? It's almost like she's mic'd up during the game.

Well, it is a ZOO, after all! :rolleyes:

Could not agree more. kill that mic!!!!

Talk about nails on a chalk board… sheesh.

Where is the sound engineer? Asleep at the wheel or having a seizure listening to her in his headset?

They are doing something about it. Next year, The Zoo will be across the court so hopefully that helps.

Reactions: FireballZ
Not sure why she thought she can scream, but Chevy thought he could whisper.

It can’t be the same girl. It’s been 4 or 5 years during the non-conference. Please someone tell her to stop if you know her.

I before I get shit for not being there....I do have a mini ticket pack....so 6 games isn’t horrible for someone that works a ton. Will probably also buy single game tix to a couple others

Can Pitt please do something with the mic that is in or near the Zoo? That girl yelling is unbearable. Why don't you hear anything like this on any other broadcast? It's almost like she's mic'd up during the game.

She is beyond annoying. If she were my daughter I would pay her to shut the hell up. At least she goes to the games, though. Disappointed in the Zoo and the non-student Pitt fans this year. There is no reason not to go to games. People got what they wanted. Stallings got fired, Capel got hired and brought in some damn good freshmen. They are 4-0 and have looked much better. I thought getting a new coach would make people come back, but I guess I'm wrong.

Reactions: sonofabit
Nice having online access but has anyone tried matching the radio sound? Is it in sync? Or is a dose of Billy just as bad. I'm not lazy but it is so annoying. Just now thought of syncing the radio.

Sometimes she says some funny stuff. You're overly sensitive or too mature, lighten up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT