ADVERTISEMENT

Grambling 159, College of Biblical Studies 18

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
This is women's basketball but I still dont understand why these D1 schools must schedule these bible schools. I think some of them arent even real schools but just a group of players who meet for Bible Study on Wednesday nights

It was a bad beat. While they were dribbling out the clock and Bible Studies was walking off the court, a Grambling walk-on yelled "Allahu Akbar!" as she stole the ball off her own point guard and went in for the layup.

Trap game for Biblical Studies. They got their main rival, College of Devil Worship on Saturday.

BTW, I gotta start one of these colleges and get these buy game checks. SMFNU?

Last edited:
I wanted to blame Grambling but look at CBS (College of Biblical studies) other scores:

4 November 2023 Xavier University (L: 94-22)
11 November 2023 Huston-Tillotson University (L: 106-19)
14 November 2023 Huston-Tillotson University (L: 81-35)
1 December 2023Ozark Christian College (L:52-91)
5 December 2023 Randall University (L:57-80)

Huston-Tillotson must be a powerhouse as well.
All HOME GAMES will be held at Fallbrook Church.
They are a first year D2 school

This is where they play games:
AF1QipNOqw4xP1NdSTNEezQfdnSGZINDp1jw_ENaOaop=s680-w680-h510

GC45SxMXUAATxl6

I wanted to blame Grambling but look at CBS (College of Biblical studies) other scores:

4 November 2023 Xavier University (L: 94-22)
11 November 2023 Huston-Tillotson University (L: 106-19)
14 November 2023 Huston-Tillotson University (L: 81-35)
1 December 2023Ozark Christian College (L:52-91)
5 December 2023 Randall University (L:57-80)

Huston-Tillotson must be a powerhouse as well.
All HOME GAMES will be held at Fallbrook Church.
They are a first year D2 school

This is where they play games:
AF1QipNOqw4xP1NdSTNEezQfdnSGZINDp1jw_ENaOaop=s680-w680-h510

GC45SxMXUAATxl6

I see all types of articles when these bible schools get blown out like this saying they are a D2 school. Very lazy journalism. I mean antennas should go up. Would any D2 school lose by 100 to a bad D1 team? They arent D2. Well, ok, they are D2 in the NCCAA, the National Christian College Athletic Association. This isnt the NCAA. This isnt NAIA. This is an entirely different division for these bible schools. Think of it as intramurals but between Christian college. They dont really recruit. If you want to go to one of these bible schools and feel like playing basketball, you sign up to play for the team. Most of us would have gotten regular playing time for these teams. They arent better players than a normal pickup game at Trees.

Well those tables are probably being used in place
of cones for the dribbling drills. ;)

These bible school teams are so much fun. Norfolk State beat a historically black Christian school called the Virginia University of Lynchburg by 45. Not the massive blowout we usually see but I liked that VUL wore blue shorts with white jerseys. I've never seen that. They probably only have one pair of shorts.

These NCAA vs National Collegiate Christian Athletic Association have to be televised. I'd honestly watch them. You never know what you might see. Can we get the Heinz Chapel Choir on the non-con for next year?

This is women's basketball but I still dont understand why these D1 schools must schedule these bible schools. I think some of them arent even real schools but just a group of players who meet for Bible Study on Wednesday nights
It was the officiating.

I see all types of articles when these bible schools get blown out like this saying they are a D2 school. Very lazy journalism. I mean antennas should go up. Would any D2 school lose by 100 to a bad D1 team? They arent D2. Well, ok, they are D2 in the NCCAA, the National Christian College Athletic Association. This isnt the NCAA. This isnt NAIA. This is an entirely different division for these bible schools. Think of it as intramurals but between Christian college. They dont really recruit. If you want to go to one of these bible schools and feel like playing basketball, you sign up to play for the team. Most of us would have gotten regular playing time for these teams. They arent better players than a normal pickup game at Trees.
My guess is that you are wrong about many of the D2 religious schools. Sorta like H.S. "Arts" schools in PA???? IMG, etc.

In other words, they are the way all college teams use to be. A way for actual students to play a game.

In other words, they are the way all college teams use to be. A way for actual students to play a game.

Yea, basically. No recruiting. Regular students who want to be a pastor or work in the religious field sign up to be on the team like intramurals at NCAA schools

My guess is that you are wrong about many of the D2 religious schools. Sorta like H.S. "Arts" schools in PA???? IMG, etc.

They arent D2. They are in Division 2 of the National Christian Collegiate Athletic Association, which is NOT the NCAA. These teams wouldnt win the WPIAL

They arent D2. They are in Division 2 of the National Christian Collegiate Athletic Association, which is NOT the NCAA. These teams wouldnt win the WPIAL
OK....and the WPIAL has been weak for 20 years. College players would win plenty vs, the WPIAL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT