ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest Shot In Golf History

My one daughter played a sport at Winthrop. Their athletic facility where the basketball arena, baseball stadium, soccer stadium, softball fields, and track stadium is unbelievable. It all sits around a lake and also has a golf course. It always reminded me of how schools in the south have such a competitive advantage over schools in the northeast. But relative to this thread, it also has a disk golf course where they seemingly hold the US or world championships every year. I always wanted to take a day and try it…but I can barely throw a frisbee.

Reactions: WeaverIsComing
My one daughter played a sport at Winthrop. Their athletic facility where the basketball arena, baseball stadium, soccer stadium, softball fields, and track stadium is unbelievable. It all sits around a lake and also has a golf course. It always reminded me of how schools in the south have such a competitive advantage over schools in the northeast. But relative to this thread, it also has a disk golf course where they seemingly hold the US or world championships every year. I always wanted to take a day and try it…but I can barely throw a frisbee.
I'd need the course to be going counter clockwise around the lake to have a chance. When I throw a frisbee it usually breaks hard left. Who needs a lake when you have Sutherland Hall and The Perch

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Some context..the guy needed to get a hole in 1 to force a playoff. I didn't know that and just watched the video and found the crowd reaction to be hilarious, so I posted it without context.

Reactions: USN_Panther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT