ADVERTISEMENT

Hoopies!

Pitt_Boss

Freshman
Dec 15, 2008
The world is strange sometimes....I'm sitting here rooting for WVU. For one, I just thought they were better than MD and picked them in all my brackets, but one. For two, screw MD and the Big Ten, I'd actually rather see the hoopies win this one.

Man I’m watching this a rooting against Wvu and because of the dude who said they’d win the ACC and then remembered I can’t stand the fat 10. Tough call. I do like Huggie bear though

MD is one of those teams I don’t really hate but just always root against. Rutgers is in the same category.

I will usually root for WVU in the tournament mainly because I like Huggins.

Reactions: pittbb80
I’m not rooting for WVU and am glad that Maryland finally realized their game is today and not tomorrow

32-30 Maryland halftime

Reactions: Black Panther
Maybe now we can stop hearing about how great they/Big12 is…???

Eh probably not

Utah State about to go down to Missouri. Good showing so far for the awesome Mountain West Conference especially seeing how good Nevada looked last night against Arizona State in the First Four.

Utah State about to go down to Missouri. Good showing so far for the awesome Mountain West Conference especially seeing how good Nevada looked last night against Arizona State in the First Four.
But the NET!

Unfortunately UVA had an epic choke job for the ACC.

Bob Huggins, yinz know I know him. And he told me he loves reading Pierre93's posts. He feels they are just on a different level. Very spiritual with a un upfront honesty. Pierre, just know, you always have Huggy in your corner.

• Haha
Reactions: HailToPitt1985
The world is strange sometimes....I'm sitting here rooting for WVU. For one, I just thought they were better than MD and picked them in all my brackets, but one. For two, screw MD and the Big Ten, I'd actually rather see the hoopies win this one.
I live in MD, not too far from College Park, and MD really pissed me off by going to the B1G before even playing Pitt @ MD in football even once.

Anybody notice that in the early game with Mich St and USC when they show the box of all the scores in the upper corner and the time of game that Pitt and Iowa State is the only box score they aren’t showing up there. Guess they forgot they are playing today.

Anybody notice that in the early game with Mich St and USC when they show the box of all the scores in the upper corner and the time of game that Pitt and Iowa State is the only box score they aren’t showing up there. Guess they forgot they are playing today.
I did notice that. Guess we're invisible?

The Big 12 overall sucks. They have maybe 1 or 2 teams that are decent. The rest are marginal at best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT