ADVERTISEMENT

I promise you this is the craziest thing you’ll ever read in your life.

I saw it on ESPN and thought that there was possibly a lesser known Condi Rice. Knowing the Browns this is probably just their Rooney Rule candidate.

They are taking a play out of the Jerry Jones playbook of keeping your name in the news no matter how lousy your season is going.

I’ve been saying for years the Browns entire upper management and ownership has to go...

They have no idea what they’re doing and haven’t for decades

Obviously they had the money to buy them but they remain clueless beyond belief

I’m beginning to think they think it’s funny like an honor to be so bad

Imagine that Lincoln Riley is considering jumping to the NFL to join up with Baker Mayfield then he sees this headline.

I think Riley has his sights set on a better gig than that, namely the Cowboys.

That's not the point.

The whole thing is pretty much just a publicity stunt by the Browns during a bye week. I doubt Riley knows or cares about it, since he basically already blew the Browns off a few weeks ago.

The whole thing is pretty much just a publicity stunt by the Browns during a bye week. I doubt Riley knows or cares about it, since he basically already blew the Browns off a few weeks ago.

It's a terrible stunt. The idea is that if you're a top candidate for an NFL job and you hear the Browns want to interview Rice for a head coaching job in the NFL, no way could you take that franchise seriously.

The tragic part is that if she had actually been hired about five years ago, they would've likely been better off.

It's a terrible stunt. The idea is that if you're a top candidate for an NFL job and you hear the Browns want to interview Rice for a head coaching job in the NFL, no way could you take that franchise seriously.

This.

And, there are going to be some very good coaches let go this year.

A guy like McCarthy, if the packers can him, would he want to be part of an organization like this?

And he hasn't forgotten how to coach in 12 months.

The browns are actually in a position to land a truly solid head coach but this nonsense makes you wonder.

Yeah it doesn't make sense. As team president or even gm, maybe. She is a super smart person and apparently very knowledgeable about sports management (shed probably make a great commissioner). But as a coach? Makes absolutely zero sense. I have to think messages got crossed somewhere.

This.

And, there are going to be some very good coaches let go this year.

A guy like McCarthy, if the packers can him, would he want to be part of an organization like this?

And he hasn't forgotten how to coach in 12 months.

The browns are actually in a position to land a truly solid head coach but this nonsense makes you wonder.

I'm not sure if McCarthy is a good choice for the Browns. He's really underperformed in GB. I'd only hire him if he was paired with an unbelievable GM and had no say in personnel matters. I think they need to find a young guy, maybe a college guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT