ADVERTISEMENT

James Conner a Steeler!!!

I like all 3 of the Steelers picks so far.

Maybe they could've moved down slightly and picked up something and still got Watt in the early 2nd, but otherwise excellent.

I think Conner will help with the red zone offense, for whatever reason they struggled mightily at times last season.

Maybe they still need some help in the defensive backfield, but Burns and Davis look to be even better next year, and the pass rush should be improved with a healthy Heyward and Dupree.

Nice job here by the Steelers.

Reactions: Ol_Roy
I like all 3 of the Steelers picks so far.

Maybe they could've moved down slightly and picked up something and still got Watt in the early 2nd, but otherwise excellent.

I think Conner will help with the red zone offense, for whatever reason they struggled mightily at times last season.

Maybe they still need some help in the defensive backfield, but Burns and Davis look to be even better next year, and the pass rush should be improved with a healthy Heyward and Dupree.

Nice job here by the Steelers.
4 picks. They also drafted CB Cam Sutton out of Tennessee.

I can't wait for him to get his number, I will be getting a jersey ASAP. I think it was a perfect selection for the steelers with the compensatory 3rd round pick, as he will be able to spell bell without a big drop off in productivity. He will be a bruising runner downhill behind our excellent line, and will help keep pressure off of bell and big ben in late game situations. Great draft for the steelers overall, even though I felt we could have upgraded the D more in the second round without the Wr but I also understand the pick. Quality weapons for ben all around, and nice pieces added on defense that is greatly in need of some talented young guys.

4 picks. They also drafted CB Cam Sutton out of Tennessee.

Shit somehow I forgot about Sutton.

Watched probably 7-8 Tennessee games and don't remember seeing him much, which is probably a good thing for a CB.

Shows you what kind of year Butch had, lots of Tennessee players being drafted. Will be another black mark against him if Dobbs turns out to be a player in the league.

Reactions: Ol_Roy
Shit somehow I forgot about Sutton.

Watched probably 7-8 Tennessee games and don't remember seeing him much, which is probably a good thing for a CB.

Shows you what kind of year Butch had, lots of Tennessee players being drafted. Will be another black mark against him if Dobbs turns out to be a player in the league.
He did break his ankle this year and missed the last 7 or so games. Very good return man and man cover corner who can play inside or outside.

Only pick I've been disappointed with was the CB from Tennessee. Would've rather gone with Desmond King. But really can't complain about this class. Need to finish strong on Day 3.

I've been a Browns fan my whole life and a PITT alumni for a year years. I have no idea what to think. I'm so happy for James.

Nice observation.
James will be inviting JuJu to many Pitt Games too and both will rag on TJ Watts at practice, look we can teach you how to beat Penn State, we know how and did it in 2016?:rolleyes::eek:;)

Once again many laugh at Pitt using Heinz Field and sharing Pitt UPMC Practice Facilities and having Coaches & Alumni all over CFB & NFL, but 2016 it pays off look how well so far.......:rolleyes::p:cool:

Chryst calls Steelers and Partridge now at Pitt and TJ Watts now with Steelers.....Lynn Swann Athletic Director at USC without a doubt was called by Steelers to get the lowdown on JuJu, and now Pitt has a NFL Player to meet, greet, and talk to recruits and just changing Locker Rooms! :rolleyes::D;)

Once Again....PITT IS IT!:)

Agree, but It also screams with Pitt's Conner & USC's JuJu, both Beat Penn State and Steeler's took him over Godwin?

Because JuJu defended Godwin, or Godwin defended James, or Godwin defended JuJu???...apples to oranges because none of those circumstances happened. All are good players and can't we just be happy for all? Why try to compare them?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT