ADVERTISEMENT

Just a heads up. PITT is in the list of ten schools Killeya-Jones is considering

imajericho

Freshman
Aug 26, 2012
Pittsburgh
He is the UK PF that is transferring. Has to sit out a year, but Pitt was listed as a possible destination.

Off the top of my head, Clemson, UNC, ND, Nevada, Pitt, NC State, Wake, Georgetown, AZ State, and one other were on the list.

He is the UK PF that is transferring. Has to sit out a year, but Pitt was listed as a possible destination.

Off the top of my head, Clemson, UNC, ND, Nevada, Pitt, NC State, Wake, Georgetown, AZ State, and one other were on the list.

Crazy first name..

Ok by me if he’s a big baller.
big-baller-brand-slam-magazine

His first name is Sacha.

You guys seem like you could care less about this. I mean, if you guys didn't care Pitt might get a 5 star junior transfer from Kentucky then I apologize. I wouldn't have posted it here then.
Keep your pants on....we are getting a party set up for when he signs with Pitt. What is your beverage is choice? 1 out of 10 isn’t bad odds I guess. Seriously thanks for the info!

His first name is Sacha.

You guys seem like you could care less about this. I mean, if you guys didn't care Pitt might get a 5 star junior transfer from Kentucky then I apologize. I wouldn't have posted it here then.

Was already being discussed in another thread.

Reactions: PittCity
Was already being discussed in another thread.
My fault. I didn't see anything on him when I posted it. You can lock this thread then.

I don't see Nevada or Arizona St really being serious destinations imo. He is from Chapel Hill - North Carolina. Can't see him going out West to play.

My fault. I didn't see anything on him when I posted it. You can lock this thread then.

I don't see Nevada or Arizona St really being serious destinations imo. He is from Chapel Hill - North Carolina. Can't see him going out West to play.

I thought I saw it elsewhere but now I can't find it. Perhaps I am imagining things.

I think things are a little light here these days given the lack of news and a little bit of exhaustion from the coaching search. Priority one is the last assistant and keeping at least a few guys on the roster. But I agree, need to start seeing some higher level talent at least on the radar.

So Pitt might be in his top 5 or 6 then...still tough to get him.

So Pitt might be in his top 5 or 6 then...still tough to get him.
Well, I think what benefits Pitt is that he wants to play and was unhappy with playing time at UK. While he is a UNC local boy, I think UNc having 3 junior bigs by time he is eligible could cut into playing time he is hoping to have. He may want somewhere he could get more time at.

Pitt right now might be somewhere he can come in and be the focal point of the offense and be able to star if he is truly capable. (He has looked decent whenever he has gotten some run). Though he specifically is a 4 that plays better with a true 5 on the court also.

Well, I think what benefits Pitt is that he wants to play and was unhappy with playing time at UK. While he is a UNC local boy, I think UNc having 3 junior bigs by time he is eligible could cut into playing time he is hoping to have. He may want somewhere he could get more time at.

Pitt right now might be somewhere he can come in and be the focal point of the offense and be able to star if he is truly capable. (He has looked decent whenever he has gotten some run). Though he specifically is a 4 that plays better with a true 5 on the court also.
Thanks for the info!

His first name is Sacha.

Sacha is another winner of a first name..

If he decides on sacha Killa University of Pittsburgh this Tom will root him on... maybe this doubting Thomas will come to grip.. I'd have to see his hands...

Last edited:

Good points.

Really hope we can land him.

RMU Transfer Burke would be a solid add too & EMU Grad Transfer Minnie would be nice as well.

-Go Pitt

Killeya-Jones is visiting Pittsburgh this weekend.

Visiting NC State Tuesday, Pitt this Weekend, Wake on Memorial Day. Expected to visit UNC but no other schools have a visit planned besides those 3 at the moment.

You want the opposite of your lack of playing time at UK? Pitt is it! Wake has a lot of bigs already. NC State, not so much. Keatts and the home state thing might be hard to compete with but no one can offer as much PT as Pitt!

Reactions: levance2
SKJ is on his visit to Pittsburgh right now, and it is reported UNC has stopped recruiting him. So, that big gun is out of the way for you guys.

Think it is between you and NC State.

Reactions: TreesHero
I'm not so sure he's at Pitt or if they are still recruiting him.

SKJ is on his visit to Pittsburgh right now, and it is reported UNC has stopped recruiting him. So, that big gun is out of the way for you guys.

Think it is between you and NC State.

It seems you really really like this guy.
Actually, I can't stand him. But, I was hoping we would get him at Pitt just because it would be a good infusion of talent, a 4th year junior 5 star.

If he cancelled his Pitt visit, then that is news to me. Probably means he is going to NC State. Sorry for the misinformation then. The reports I saw were wrong then.

The speculation was UNC backed off of him because of grades. Maybe similar reasoning for Pitt. I dunno.

OK, so who do we believe here? Im reading how he is down to us and NC State and on our campus and im also reading how he's actually at wake forest and pitt is not even in the mix..

I prefer the first of course.

He was supposedly at WF and sent an Instagram from there. He wasn't at Pitt. From everything I've heard, Pitt is not in the mix now. But that could change.

[QUOTE="CaPAPITT76, post: 2284782, member: 292"]Keep your pants on....we are getting a party set up for when he signs with Pitt. What is your beverage is choice? 1 out of 10 isn’t bad odds I guess. Seriously thanks for the info![/QUOTE]

Sure as soon as this horse stops running???
27E3EDF300000578-0-image-a-20_1429782816558.jpg

Last edited:
He was supposedly at WF and sent an Instagram from there. He wasn't at Pitt. From everything I've heard, Pitt is not in the mix now. But that could change.
Supposedly UNC and Pitt both withdrew their offers to him after his transcripts were sent to them. Which is why Pitt cancelled his OV. He went to Wake instead and then chose NC State.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT