ADVERTISEMENT

Lamont Wade

Edsall was 16-16 the previous 3 years. Almost identical to Chryst’s record. The bottom line is Narduzzi has won more games and has a better winning % than Durkin.
He was 3-9 before he left. We would have been a disaster without Peterman (not even considering this scenario would have had DiNucci hurt, as well, and punt return blocker MacVittie and a walk on 4th stringer playing, too) last year. We would have lost, at least, 4 more games last year and been 4-8.

Yes I want to be Maryland (today)!!! What a joke Jp. Stop chasing shinny cat toys (recruiting rankings and the latest coach who looks like a hot property). It's not that complicated-program stability, good coaching and classes that average about 3 stars (or better). We have all 3.

Vital
What are you talking about? Who said we want to be Maryland? Maryland is recruiting a lot, lot better than we are without anymore advantages and lesser results on the field, so far.

Do we have good coaching? The jury is certainly still out on that. The recruiting says we are set up to be about the 4th-5th most talented team in our division. Going to have to be a lot of coaching them up to overcome and achieve anything more than 8 wins and not getting to the ACC CG.

At this point all are still prospects. My point was Wade was not the top 5 star player based on how many big time teams walked on him. Pinnock came on big time his senior year and ND wanted him. Mathis is a very good prospect and will be a starter for Pitt at some point. HIs size and coverage skills are pretty good. Another year in S&C and both will be on the field next year for Pitt not withstanding injury.

Yes, how many plays has Wade been torched? Several.

"No Brainer" "No comparison" You are very prone to hyperbole. Mathis and Pinnock have barely played at all this season, and unless you are watching the All22 coaches film there is no way you could evaluate them properly for the handful of snaps they play.

"No Brainer" "No comparison" You are very prone to hyperbole. Mathis and Pinnock have barely played at all this season, and unless you are watching the All22 coaches film there is no way you could evaluate them properly for the handful of snaps they play.

They have played enough... they aren't getting beat regularly like Wade has this season.

You know, I might agree with your synopsis, but I don't bother to chime in because after all it is a Pitt board and you'll always have some bias... So why bother?

But not you. You're very eager to "set the record straight" and make sure we all realize that every player we have on the roster is crap compared to our friends to the east...

You also seem to be very versed in the playing time and ability of one Little Lamont...

Why is that? Is this Carlton? Or are you a nitter in Panther clothing? Aw c'mon man, you can admit it....

Last edited:
You know, I might agree with your synopsis, but I don't bother to chime in because after all it is a Pitt board and you'll always have some bias... So why bother?

But not you. You're very eager to "set the record straight" and make sure we all realize that every player we have on the roster is crap compared to our friends to the east...

You also seem to be very versed in the playing time and ability of one Little Lamont...

Why is that? Is this Carlton? Or are you a nitter in Panther clothing? Aw c'mon man, you can admit it....

Not trying to be negative about the potential of Pinnock/Mathis or say that Wade will be a future star because I do believe he'll have limitations because of his height and is better suited for either nickel corner or a move to free safety.

Just trying to point out the ridiculousness of saying a low 3star recruit who barely plays at all is a "no brainer" better prospect then someone who plays significantly more on a better defense and was rated #11 overall in the country by this websites recruiting service and had Narduzzi driving Pitt semiTrucks to all his games. Like I said before Pinnock could end up being a better player but there is nothing to support that at this point but blind faith. Should have just let it go though because reason and logic aren't welcome here.

You really suck at arguing. You are just a fanboy with a skirt and pom poms.

Why?? Because i acknowledge the fact that wade has been getting beat and Mathis/Pinnock have not??
No question who the better players have been this season. Im not gonna look at things differently because one guy was 5 star and is your local hero.
Lol put away your brown and orange Clairton pom poms.

Why?? Because i acknowledge the fact that wade has been getting beat and Mathis/Pinnock have not??
No question who the better players have been this season. Im not gonna look at things differently because one guy was 5 star and is your local hero.
Lol put away your brown and orange Clairton pom poms.

Lol. Recruits/out is the biggest blue and white pom pom cheerleader out there not clairton. Funny to see him calling someone out for being a Pitt fan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT