ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Madden is gold right now

The buy out is three fish sammiches from Primantis... during Lent so they got it right this time.

Reactions: Jtommyj
WLAT is typo from fellow Harrison City legend Titleman.

You are getting your Pitt message board posters confused. It was Brian who started Wlat, I believe with a post that said that "Wlat is Gdo!". His average post contained so many typos that people continually made fun of him. He spelled "the" "teh" so often that some people started to question whether or not they were actually spelling it right.

Titleman, on the other hand, was the guy who got kicked off the board for a year for making racist posts about Pitt players after a particularly crushing loss.

Hey man. I'm young and hip, but am missing out on a joke I think. Why do you and others misspell Walt Harris' name "WLAT"? I want to be in on the joke too.

Oh, and I listen to Madden because he is entertaining and makes me laugh on the regular. That isn't so hard to figure out. Plus I am a big Pens fan and he is by FAR the most knowledgeable hockey mind on radio in this town.

Yes, but he doesn't know much at all about college football nor does he care. I love how some of you defend Madden, but take to task a Starkey or someone like that, when they demonstrate that they too are fans of Pitt moreso than not.

Neither you or Madden know who is right. I want to hear the terms and the buyout. If his buyout is normal Pitt window dressing , he could easily leave next year, and he is the only one who wins in that case. Let's see the terms and buyout first. Pitt is good at playing the shell game. I hope they are serious this time but I will wait for the details
If the buyout is reasonable heads should roll. PN had no real leverage if you weren't going to get a huge buyout then there was no reason not to wait till next year and do a extension if he had a good year otherwise pitt takes all the risk with little reward

You are getting your Pitt message board posters confused. It was Brian who started Wlat, I believe with a post that said that "Wlat is Gdo!". His average post contained so many typos that people continually made fun of him. He spelled "the" "teh" so often that some people started to question whether or not they were actually spelling it right.

Titleman, on the other hand, was the guy who got kicked off the board for a year for making racist posts about Pitt players after a particularly crushing loss.

Titleman started WLAT, accidentally

If the buyout is reasonable heads should roll. PN had no real leverage if you weren't going to get a huge buyout then there was no reason not to wait till next year and do a extension if he had a good year otherwise pitt takes all the risk with little reward

Agree 100! That is my only question with all this. I don't even think he is great at all, but support what Pitt does here, but only if they did it right , which worries me as it should

If a school wants to come for him next few years, Pitt better make out like a bandit , and have lots of cash to hire the next coach and staff. So, how do we find out the buyout, what deal Pitt got, cause that matters more to me than what Duzz got

Rod Rutherford, specifically.

Surprising a yinzer is racist, especially to a qb

Highlights (paraphrasing):

'Quit trashing Penn State. Their program is urinating on you right now.'

'If Pitt tarped the upper deck of Heinz last night the fans would've been hiding their faces under it 15 seconds into the game.'

'Have the guts to call in. You bring it on Twitter; bring it on my show.'
**Pitt fan calls in, calls fanbase hypocritical because the athletic program ranks last in ACC donations**
'Nobody cares. Goodbye' [click]

'Pitt is starting to remind me of where they were in the late 60s and early 70s.'

He also has a poll on Twitter asking if Pitt should play their games at Highmark, Wolvarena, Shaler Stadium, or South Stadium.

And that was just in the last few minutes.

Great troll dude! Good stuff! Is it time yet to call you out as the dick that you obviously are. Hey just between us 570 likes in almost 15,000 posts and 9 years is almost statically impossible. You really stink man. Good luck trying to get that 600th like.

Let me exit this Penn St thread with a parting gift of reality.

Must sting knowing Joe knew literally everything about the child rape going on covered it up. Live with his stain forever boys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT