ADVERTISEMENT

Mass Shooting in Squirrel Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the cruel irony is that while this Bowers POS was declaring that "all Jews must die", according to one news report I heard, three of the physicians treating him for his wounds were Jewish, including one who attends services at Tree of Life.

Wow. just cant imagine having to not only treat someone that evil but compounding that by knowing he hates people like me and more importantly murdered my friends. But you know, not giving him the same level of care would in some small way give his POS what he wants, to dehumanize the very people he hates.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Insane people are the issue.

A gun has never killed one person ever!

People kill people!

We live in a community that has 10 shooting ranges within 5 square miles and they're packed with couples, fathers & daughters, families, women, and we've never had issues with gun violence. In fact on Wednesdays it's Men, women, and junior pistol league night which is also packed just like golf leagues.
In our area there's no random gun violence. The community is responsible when it comes to firearms, they manage and protect their firearms, and at risk members of the familes from having the opportunity to act out and commit acts of violence similar to this.
Personal responsibility goes a long way in avoiding events like this!

Last week a woman in China stabbed close to a dozen kids at a school.
If it wasn't a gun it would be a lunatic using a car or truck like the disasters in Europe killing many more than these events.
The insane will use bombs, knives, cars and trucks to run down people in busy parking lots, in place of guns if guns aren't available.
The 1927 Bombing That Remains America’s Deadliest School Massacre
Ninety years ago, a school in Bath, Michigan was rigged with explosives in a brutal act that stunned the town

There was another deadly school bombing I believe in Norway that was one of the worst school Massacre's ever and guns are banned in Norway.

Mods and Mr Peak
in closing this thread should be moved to the Locker Room.
Oh I forgot there is no Locker Room so this thread is Off Topic and Political and should be deleted.
Thank you!

Yes guns are responsible for these deaths, get serious. It’s ridiculous how Americans are brain washed

Yes guns are responsible for these deaths, get serious. It’s ridiculous how Americans are brain washed

What country are you from?
Maybe some place in Europe where they've had more deaths from insane people using guns, cars, bombs, knives and trucks in the past six years than any other area of the world.
And guns have been banned in Europe. Only the insane lunatics have them. Watch the video clip of the( C Hedbo attack) insane manics with guns executing the the Paris police as the police cowered behind trash cans unable to defend themselves since they don't carry guns! Oh by the way they were on their way to the C Hedbo office to execute others.

Insane people kill other people!
A gun is a tool!
Your mind is the weapon.

Last edited:
And the cruel irony is that while this Bowers POS was declaring that "all Jews must die", according to one news report I heard, three of the physicians treating him for his wounds were Jewish, including one who attends services at Tree of Life.

That would be the hardest thing in the world to do if it were me. I'd have to tell somebody to put a gag in this POS's mouth and shut him up or sedate him to the point of unconsciousness or I won't touch him.

Quit with that nonsense about guns. Guns don't enter into this conversation and they aren't the reason those 11 people died. This is about hate and a very mentally ill person who is a coward. You need to quit politicizing this.

The scary thing is that only 7% of Germans were Nazi's. One of the first things Adolf Hitler did when he came to power? Register guns. One of the next step he did? Confiscate guns.
Sure, people can use their guns to teeth themselves in the run up, but in order to get into the position to confiscate guns Hitler first attacked the press.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...uted-at-a-trump-rally/?utm_term=.dcec377949de
Give it time, enable and cheer on what is going on NOW, then follow suit and hand over your binkies when it comes time.

Quit with that nonsense about guns. Guns don't enter into this conversation and they aren't the reason those 11 people died. This is about hate and a very mentally ill person who is a coward. You need to quit politicizing this.
Most true statement in this thread.
181027-donald-trump-future-farmers-ew-344p_87bcec75508405022a8e1a7f0e3ae2e6.jpg

Reactions: Ski11585
Sure, people can use their guns to teeth themselves in the run up, but in order to get into the position to confiscate guns Hitler first attacked the press.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...uted-at-a-trump-rally/?utm_term=.dcec377949de
Give it time, enable and cheer on what is going on NOW, then follow suit and hand over your binkies when it comes time.
Hitler did not confiscate guns - I previously posted the refutation of that falsehood. In fact he did the opposite.

Reactions: Jeffburgh
Bringing guns into the conversation about a mass killer who used automatic weapons is not political, it is common sense. He certainly would not have been able to kill them with his bare hands. It clearly is also about hate.

Bringing guns into the conversation about a mass killer who used automatic weapons is not political, it is common sense. He certainly would not have been able to kill them with his bare hands. It clearly is also about hate.

First you do not know the difference between automatic weapons and semi auto. Second would it make you feel better if he used a bomb, which is not that hard to make like the Boston Marathon showed. Do you really think if all guns were banned, a person as motivated to carry out such evil would not be able to procure one in the black market?

Tell that to the unarmed Jews.
You claimed he confiscated the guns of Germans, and he did not. And their well-trained armies did not help the Poles and French from being overrun by the German military, so any suggestion that armed Jewish citizens would have stopped Hitler from carrying out his plan is not credible.

In any case, what does Nazi Germany have to do with our situation in the USA?

We are effed. Unfortunately, the dolts (many here) who believe that guns are not more dangerous than knives or hands only have one solution... which is to buy more guns. The problem will only get worse and worse. I will just sit back and watch, as it is really the only thing I can do.

You claimed he confiscated the guns of Germans, and he did not. And their well-trained armies did not help the Poles and French from being overrun by the German military, so any suggestion that armed Jewish citizens would have stopped Hitler from carrying out his plan is not credible.

In any case, what does Nazi Germany have to do with our situation in the USA?

Well trained Pole and French army?

Plus who said anything about Jews stopping Hilter and the German military as in whole troops? I am talking about a Jew fighting back against a few Gestapo so they can make a run for it.

As far as what does Nazi Germany have to do with it? One person mentioned how hate can spread. I added that only 7% of Germans identified as being Nazi's and then it went from there.

We are effed. Unfortunately, the dolts (many here) who believe that guns are not more dangerous than knives or hands only have one solution... which is to buy more guns. The problem will only get worse and worse. I will just sit back and watch, as it is really the only thing I can do.

You label me a dolt because I believe that guns in the hands of good people (there are around 100 million of us in the USA, are there 100 million people causing problems) taking on the acts of a bad person?

In you honest opinion, if say 3 or 4 of the victims were armed and took just a little bit of training, do you think there would be 11 dead? I would venture to say 3 or less which is still tragic, but a win.

Also I think it is foolish to believe that banning guns is the solution. There is a thing called the black market, in which criminals partake in. If a person is motivated enough, they will find said black market to purchase what they need. Like I said earlier. We cannot keep drugs out of, not just the street, but also prison. We cannot stop sickos from buying child sex slaves. Yet you think we can stop guns being on the black market?

Reactions: paulbl99
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT