ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Game Thread

This is really hard to watch. It feels like we are a JV team playing against the Varsity but we're only down 6. For the life of me, I cant figure out. Feels like we should be down 25

I'm waiting for them to say there has been a scoreboard malfunction and they gave us an extra ten points. We have done nothing well tonight.

Anytime Pitt is on transition I scream that they stop and run a half court offense

Looks pretty much done. Miami is definitely more talented and playing harder and more aggressive. We’ve been above our heads all season, as others posted. I appreciate that we’ve had some fun games this season, at last. Finish this game tough as possible to avoid a blowout, and see what happens with the postseason.

Looks pretty much done. Miami is definitely more talented and playing harder and more aggressive. We’ve been above our heads all season, as others posted. I appreciate that we’ve had some fun games this season, at last. Finish this game tough as possible to avoid a blowout, and see what happens with the postseason.
It's not done.

It’s a little early to throw in the towel !

Fede‘s worst game in a long time .

The twins are giving us a glimpse of what’s to come as they acclimate and get stronger .

It really didn’t look like he touched him Joe. No need for a condescending tone.

It really did look like he touched him.

Pretty clearly.

I mean good god, our guys bitch at just about every whistle on us, and Sibande didn't even say a word. He knew he hit him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT