ADVERTISEMENT

Most Exciting Play in FB

I am going with Kockoff TD. The ball is kicked and the entire D can see who has is receiving the ball! While there are blockers the returner has to evade the entire D.

Izzy's return was a thing of beauty and the idiot announce was talking about Utah until hie just about scored.

What say you?

Disagree. Too many fair catches and non-exciting returns. I'll take punt returns over kockoffs any day.

I am going with Kockoff TD. The ball is kicked and the entire D can see who has is receiving the ball! While there are blockers the returner has to evade the entire D.

Izzy's return was a thing of beauty and the idiot announce was talking about Utah until hie just about scored.

What say you?
I've always loved the excitement in the surprise of a third down punt..

What say you?
For me... it is when the team I'm rooting for goes into Victory Formation.

Most exciting play is a running play on first and goal. We don’t see it too often.

What say you?

I hate when they get stuck telling a story that extends into the play and they just keep telling the story.

What say you?

I miss kick returns. They have essentially eliminated them and I understand why but isn't there a happy medium? I wish there was a way to still have them but make them safer somehow.

I miss kick returns. They have essentially eliminated them and I understand why but isn't there a happy medium? I wish there was a way to still have them but make them safer somehow.
It’s weird but you think they want to eliminate them but then they change the rules so the kickoff team can’t have a running start which basically gives the return team more incentive to run it out, thus increasing injuries.

It kind of goes against what you think they are trying to do.

It could be a fumble recovery; interception return; or my favorite, a tackle eligible pass for a touchdown.

Anytime a big man gets to score it’s fun to watch.
My only TD was senior year of HS. Scrimmage. For some reason they put me at nose. In three years, I only took a handful of meaningful snaps on defense. QB drops back, I really didn't bother to rush right away. But he stood there so I tried the Reggie White arm club on the guy and he goes down. Cool. Look up, QB is trying to spin out of pressure and lets the ball go. Hits me square in the chest. "Oh shit!" Figured, why not try to run this so I went left. Avoided one tackle and got out to the sidelines. Fumbled it. Picked it back up and ran it the last twenty yards for a TD.

It looked so ugly and awkward on film. Not the way it felt. I mean, in my head, I was gracefully running and making moves. Nope. Looked like a big lumbering meathead. Went back to that field almost 30 years later to see my nephew do a band festival thing and remembered that play. My daughter got sick of hearing my dad and I talk about it.

Yeah, the pretty boys get in the end zone enough. It's what they're supposed to do. But lineman touchdowns are forever.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan

What say you?
Running a swinging gate extra point. Getting penalized. Getting clarification from the refs. Then doing the exact same thing over again for another penalty.

Deep pass for a touchdown. On fourth and one when Pickett tossed it up and you saw Addison wide open is the best. The plays usually take some time to develop and if you're focused on the line of scrimmage, you may not know what the WR is doing. The entire play just builds and the crowd reaction tops it off.

I am going with a blocked field goal that goes backward and scooped up by the defense even if it’s not returned the whole way. It’s a play that takes away 3 points and usually changes momentum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT