ADVERTISEMENT

My boy coming back to coach high school boys

Can’t saw who right now but his first a d last name start with same letter

After a year or two off’ from high school hoops my man just landed a rebuild but will destroy it-in a few years. Former long time coach with energy and grit who wins and makes kids better.

Announcement Tuesday. Congrats my man
Are you talking about Capel?

Dave Degregorio back to NA? That’s not announced til Wednesday I guess. Micah Mason? What jobs are even open in the WPIAL?

After a year or two off’ from high school hoops my man just landed a rebuild but will destroy it-in a few years. Former long time coach with energy and grit who wins and makes kids better.

Would he be interested in a local ACC job?

Huge Pitt fan but does not have any big time players yet. Formerly at a larger south hills school as head coach

images

I’m old enough to remember the greatest run in the history of Pa basketball—ie—Carlisle with Lebo,Owens,Hodge,Woddall,Etc

Reactions: USN_Panther
It’s Gary Goga going to KO to rebuild. He did a nice job at peters
He’s a good coach. Good for him

i should rephrase. I think he is one of the best coaches in the WPIAL. Good for him and good for KO. Congrats to YOUR BOY

Last edited:
I’m old enough to remember the greatest run in the history of Pa basketball—ie—Carlisle with Lebo,Owens,Hodge,Woddall,Etc
I saw a few games with those Carlisle teams. They had a guy go on the play DL at PSU. He dunked easily. Harper maybe?

I saw a few games with those Carlisle teams. They had a guy go on the play DL at PSU. He dunked easily. Harper maybe?
David Harper was at Carlisle a couple years before the first state championship-went to PSU for a. Year-never played and left there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT