ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse Game @ the Pete & Other Dribbles ...

Because I thought it was understood that the Mickey D's and 1 and done 1st rounders can make a positive difference. Is this rocket science here? Im not talking about Duke or Kentucky freshmen guards. You cant be Iowa or Pitt and play freshmen guards and get to the tournament unless you have some elite player somewhere else to make up for it.
Always a phony excuse to defend your phony positions. And then always trying to belittle someone who calls you out for what you are. Your schtick is sick. I thought it was understood that kids went to kids sites to chat and grown ups went to grown up sites. You proved an assumption wrong. Just like all your poor assumptions. Always wrong.

Always a phony excuse to defend your phony positions. And then always trying to belittle someone who calls you out for what you are. Your schtick is sick. I thought it was understood that kids went to kids sites to chat and grown ups went to grown up sites. You proved an assumption wrong. Just like all your poor assumptions. Always wrong.

I am sorry if it hurts your feelings that one and done Duke and UK freshman guards dont count. I hope you can get over this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT