ADVERTISEMENT

Names that have been thrown out so far for OC

No clue if there is interest, but what the heck. George Godsey (OC) and the Texans agreed to part ways. He coached at UCF and now the pros. 38 years old.

Not crazy about getting a pro OC. Completely different approaches. Much less creative, in general. The college game has changed and doing more spread stuff, even within pro-style. I'm all for an OC who has been successful on the college level, even at FCS schools. Hoping for Duzz to come up with a 'Canada like' catch.

This is his 3rd OC hire. First two were college guys, still thinking this hire will be a college guy. I also prefer the hiring of a college OC.

Hopefully he gets his guy soon.

Reactions: Jpripper88
while were waiting......

everyone waiting on the OC name but not much talk on defensive coaches and possible replacements. this year we finished 127 out of 128 teams in college football in passing yards given up. i look for hill to be replaced.

while were waiting.....

narduzzi in lakeland florida today meeting with aj davis and mathis.

while were waiting.......

yes i saw that about jones, you beat me to the punch on this one. the good news, not many oc openings left......

i just hope we don't go 2 months and narduzzi finds his own "matt house".

while were waiting.......

yes i saw that about jones, you beat me to the punch on this one. the good news, not many oc openings left......

i just hope we don't go 2 months and narduzzi finds his own "matt house".
You have an insidious agenda. Winning is not a university's mission.

while were waiting.....

pa guy. i know i know, not a narduzzi system he wants to run but it is one that gives him fits when he's trying to defend it.

Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Mike Yurcich is interviewing for the vacant offensive coordinator spot on Gus Malzahn’s staff.

while were waiting......

Texas A&M offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone “could be the leader” for the OC position at Auburn reports Travis Haney of 247 sports.

while were waiting.....

someone has thrown this name into the mix.....another name to the list...Zach Azzanni

while were waiting......

Arizona State offensive coordinator Chip Lindsey has rejoined the Auburn staff as offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach.

auburn paid 700k for an OC.

after ASU hires somebody, were up next.

Last edited:
While we're waiting.......

Some seem to think we name our OC today. LOI is now right around the corner.

Where do u see we meet announce an OC today,PN said this week he would like to announce in a week or 2 unless something changed

I said "some" seem to think the OC is being announced today. I never said i'm part of this thinking.

LOI is right around the corner.

Looks like PSN might of caught wind of who it it might be,we should start hearing rumors soon

while were waiting.....

now staffs are hiring creative directors...

Alabama assistant director of graphics Matt Lange will join the Texas staff as creative director. Lange had been at Alabama since 2013.

while were waiting.....

looks like a RB out of Miami is transferring, he's from NY. He was possibly looking at Pitt and Syracuse cause it was closer to his home.

their AD wants to block cause were on miami schedule. richt has said in the past he doesn't like any restrictions on transfers. he said if a transfer goes to another school and comes back to beat me, so be it.

Looks like PSN might of caught wind of who it it might be,we should start hearing rumors soon
Tease as usual. Par for the course on that site.

Another note, Wes Beschorner is leaving to go to Rice as QB coach.
May mean the new OC has someone in mind for the 10th assistant coach once it gets passed in April.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT