ADVERTISEMENT

New PAC12 Deal

To be fair, it's an agreement in principle and they will sign if the tv deal is right. Nothing has been signed yet though.

To be fair, it's an agreement in principle and they will sign if the tv deal is right. Nothing has been signed yet though.

Right. If they get B12 money or close to it, they will stay together. They arent jumping to a JUCO league that everyone wants out of if the money is similar. And I cant imagine that those 10 schools are less valuable than what garbage the B12 has.

Reactions: Dointhatrag
Nooooo! What happened? I thought they were all fighting to get into the Big 12????? Colorado was all but a done deal!!!!

Moral of the story: Never give any credence to a Big 12 hack on Twitter….
It is kind of funny seeing the Hoopie fans get sucked into some nonsensical posts made by a Big 12 hack and then run over here to brag about it.

One would think the PAC12 must feel like they are getting pretty good money if they are already agreeing to these secondary points.

I do personally injury law/consumer protection.
If the defense counsel called me and wanted to hammer out stuff like non-disparaging and hold harmless and the extent of applicable warranties, it better be in the context of “this would get done that dollar figure we’ve already talked about.”

If he/she called me up to negotiate these things, and we don’t even have a theoretical amount, and it doesn’t even seem like we are close to settling, that would be a really short phone call.

One would think the PAC12 must feel like they are getting pretty good money if they are already agreeing to these secondary points.

I do personally injury law/consumer protection.
If the defense counsel called me and wanted to hammer out stuff like non-disparaging and hold harmless and the extent of applicable warranties, it better be in the context of “this would get done that dollar figure we’ve already talked about.”

If he/she called me up to negotiate these things, and we don’t even have a theoretical amount, and it doesn’t even seem like we are close to settling, that would be a really short phone call.
As it should because you are in an adverse relationship with the other lawyer.

The GOR is an agreement between the Universities and the league. In theory a group that shares a common goal and this just stream lines the process should an acceptable media deal is reached. It also shows some kind of united and commitment to the league. Should the media deal be a bust this GOR will have zero meaning.

Reactions: ThePanthers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT