ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Results

Hildebrandthas one of the best laces in the world. 12-2 and onto the semis

Kyle Snyder advances to the semis 6-0. USA Wrestling having a great week in Tokyo. 10 out of the 11 freestyle wrestlers will wrestle for a medal

Kyle Snyder to the finals.

Sarah Hildebrandt losses on a last second 4 and moves to the bronze medal match

Kyle Dake wins Bronze 5-0 over Chamizo

Yea Snyder is close. And Sarah Hdebrandt takes silver what great Olympics for USA Wrestling 9 out of 11 wrestlers got medals unbelievable

Reactions: _DBHoops
Best performance by a U.S. Olympic Wrestling Team ever?

Probably they had more medals in the 8o's but I think that was the boycott year so realistically this is better. American wrestling is as strong and deep as its ever been and the sport seems to be making a small comeback in popularity lately

Reactions: bwh05
Probably they had more medals in the 8o's but I think that was the boycott year so realistically this is better. American wrestling is as strong and deep as its ever been and the sport seems to be making a small comeback in popularity lately
This is good news, lucac.

Reactions: lucac
This is good news, lucac.

Great news for wrestling fans. Honestly has never been a better time to be a wrestling fan as an American anyway. With the coverage Flo and others provide you can watch as much wrestling as you want now which wasn't always the case. I remember growing up and just wanting to watch anything I could and it was almost impossible to find stuff compared to today and I'm only 40 not like that was a million years ago

Great news for wrestling fans. Honestly has never been a better time to be a wrestling fan as an American anyway. With the coverage Flo and others provide you can watch as much wrestling as you want now which wasn't always the case. I remember growing up and just wanting to watch anything I could and it was almost impossible to find stuff compared to today and I'm only 40 not like that was a million years ago
Right! I would watch the PIAA Wrestling championships in WQED. Hardly any other amateur wrestling was ever in the 60s, 70s, etc.

Reactions: lucac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT