ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Around the NCAA

Karma doesn’t exist. The PS football program is a great example.

Dixon will still end up making the tournament, and Pitt is going to end up with single digit wins.

As long as Dixon is coaching TCU, they will make the NCAAT. At least most years, like 9 out of 10. The off year, they will make the NIT.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Yes, I do believe from what I have seen of Duke, with the exception of the BC game, they would beat WVU 9 times out of 10. The BC game aside. That is an outlier obviously.

I agree.. I am not sure how Duke lost twice already to be honest with you. They are loaded. They literally had 5 NBA players on the floor the majority of the game against Pitt.

As long as Dixon is coaching TCU, they will make the NCAAT. At least most years, like 9 out of 10. The off year, they will make the NIT.

9 out of 10? While they will make it more than they miss cause Dixon is a really good coach that is obviously a little aggressive. They have their work cut out for them this season. They are 2-4, just lost an important player, and their schedule rest of the way is pretty tough.

I think they still end up making the tournament, but Fisher probably their most important player and I can’t see them making much noise without him.

On the west coast St Mary’s with a statement win at Gonzaga last night. They struggled at the start of the season but seem to be hitting their stride now.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
9 out of 10? While they will make it more than they miss cause Dixon is a really good coach that is obviously a little aggressive. They have their work cut out for them this season. They are 2-4, just lost an important player, and their schedule rest of the way is pretty tough.

This is what I mean by Dixon fans instead of Pitt fans. Some of these posters are the ultimate JIG.

This is what I mean by Dixon fans instead of Pitt fans. Some of these posters are the ultimate JIG.

There is absolutely no question there are posters like that. So much so that in the past every time I would post anything even close to a criticism of Dixon I would preface by making sure that I stated he was the best Pitt coach ever because I did not feel like getting into a pissing match with them.

Welp, you heard it here first, folks! Multi-millionaire and Pitt-insider, the elderly jogger himself, is calling that TCU is going to make the NCAA tournament the next nine years running! Get the mold ready for that HOF bust now...

Welp, you heard it here first, folks! Multi-millionaire and Pitt-insider, the elderly jogger himself, is calling that TCU is going to make the NCAA tournament the next nine years running! Get the mold ready for that HOF bust now...
Hi Phil

I invoked Steel’s name yesterday while making my case for Oregon +8.

Its taken Altman a little while to get into a rhythm with all the player turnover he’s had to deal with this season, but he’s a very good coach and they are starting to come together.

And oh yeah I know this guy who everything he touches turns to shit and he swears ASU is the best team in the country.

-Not that it matters, but Tra holder has been playing on a bad shoulder on his shooting arm, may or may not need surgery at seasons end. He was a probable 1st Team All American before the injury.

-Speaking of Oregon, they have the #1 recruiting class in the country. ASU just inked yet another 5 Star player, that makes 5 five stars in the last 12 months for Hurley. Five of them. . If Oregon, Arizona, and USC dont get crushed with the FBI investigation, the Pac-12 is going to turn around, at least in basketball, rather fast.

-Not that it matters, but Tra holder has been playing on a bad shoulder on his shooting arm, may or may not need surgery at seasons end. He was a probable 1st Team All American before the injury.

-Speaking of Oregon, they have the #1 recruiting class in the country. ASU just inked yet another 5 Star player, that makes 5 five stars in the last 12 months for Hurley. Five of them. . If Oregon, Arizona, and USC dont get crushed with the FBI investigation, the Pac-12 is going to turn around, at least in basketball, rather fast.

I’m just messing with you Steel.

Next year will be ASU’s breakout year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT