ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Attn Tomlin apologists and Tomlin haters

he's not getting called out. Ben is calling out the steelers culture and tradition are gone and calling out this team's leadership, or lack therof.

And i think it's ironic coming from him when his poor leadership was a BIG reason for the decline of tomlin running a disciplined locker room.
People on ESPN are calling him out. You sort of just did as well.

Ben was always passive aggressive, but he was also the guy standing up in the locker room at half time when the team needed a kick in the butt.

I don't know. I do know that not doing a serious search in the market and then promoting an unqualified person from within the coaching staff is their MO recently so I have no reason to doubt the rumors.
I’m thinking/hoping there’s more pressure on Tomlin now so he won’t do the ole lazy and easy promote from within.

he's not getting called out. Ben is calling out the steelers culture and tradition are gone and calling out this team's leadership, or lack therof.

And i think it's ironic coming from him when his poor leadership was a BIG reason for the decline of tomlin running a disciplined locker room.
Something doesn’t make sense because you definitely just called him out??

Reactions: Burgh15
Something doesn’t make sense because you definitely just called him out??
Wait, I called Ben out lol.

What’s happening?

In Ben’s podcast, he called out Tomlin, saying the Steeler tradition is dead. I said it’s funny coming from him who was far from a leader in his time with the Steelers.

So I guess technically I did call him out.

Ben is an attention whore. This is about him, which is why he is in large part why leadership on the Steelers has declined.

Ben is an attention whore. This is about him, which is why he is in large part why leadership on the Steelers has declined.
Again, why is it an issue when he says it and not when other retired players say it or other current analysts?

Tomlin does some things well he gets his guys to play hard MOST of the time.

But Tomlin doesn’t hire good assistants…. You need top assistants to win big and Tomlin can’t identify those guys.

Tomlin gets another chance to foul up the OC hire again, likely another underwhelming hire but we’ll see??

Again, why is it an issue when he says it and not when other retired players say it or other current analysts?
Repeated bad behavior. Accusations of rape and sexual impropriety. Repeated bad behavior around town. He show leadership? Not until Rooney threatened to trade him did he see the light

Repeated bad behavior. Accusations of rape and sexual impropriety. Repeated bad behavior around town. He show leadership? Not until Rooney threatened to trade him did he see the light
That has absolutely nothing to do with saying the same exact things others have said before.

That has absolutely nothing to do with saying the same exact things others have said before.
Sexual assault allegations and selfish, bad behavior don’t have any bearing on culture, climate, and leadership. Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT