ADVERTISEMENT

Ot: Dixon and Co

Let's wait until we face a team that can throw the ball .

Listen I'd love it if PN was the man , but what he's show so far is that he can't recruit the players needed to win big enough to spark fan interest in the program . If your satisfied with a team that wins 6-8 games a yr , goes to a third tier bowl game in their good seasons , gets crushed most times by quality teams and draws 30,000 fans unless they're playing PSU or ND then he's your man . He'll have two more season to prove me wrong and i hope he does .
Answer is "yes", you are ignoring this season.

Answer is "yes", you are ignoring this season.
They've played 3 games . One against a very poor team one against a team that crushed them , unless you think 50+ pts is ok and a so so ACC . Let's see how the season progresses and how they do against a team with a high powered offense . ( my guess is not well )

Yes you were.
No. You threw those words on top as a parting salvo. My response didn't agree one iota with "great strides". But I did believe that using this year as a basis didn't fit your narrative. I'll own my errircon that, but don't put words in my mouth. Most especially yours. My post on the FB board calls PN a failure in ALL phases...not just defense.
Time to put down the pipe.

You are ignoring this year because it doesn't fit your narrative of "continues to...".
Now that it appears to be a success you ignore it. You know what they say...ignorance is bliss...
How you feeling today about the defense and the prospect of playing UCF and the Cuse with both averaging close to 50/game ?

How you feeling today about the defense and the prospect of playing UCF and the Cuse with both averaging close to 50/game ?
I think it will be success if we keep the total score for both games under 100. I made the mistake of making plans to fly down to Orlando for the game. It could be a disaster!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT