ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Media and the Steelers

pittman71

All American
Sep 3, 2014
Kansas City has rolled up 28 points IN THE FIRST HALF against San Francisco today. After scoring 38 against the Chargers in Week 1. Maybe the media should have drew back on their insane anti Steelers/Tomlin feeding frenzy and instead focused on the fact that Kansas City has an excellent offense. That is so far obliterating every defense they face.

The Steelers defense has given up 24 or more points in five of the previous seven games, all at home. Tomlin and the defensive staff deserves heat for that performance.

The Steelers defense has given up 24 or more points in five of the previous seven games, all at home. Tomlin and the defensive staff deserves heat for that performance.

I will wait to see if anyone can stop Kansas City before I start completely obliterating Pittsburgh.

Mahomes would’ve had success last year as well, Chiefs essentially wasted a year of their window.

Got to maximize the years you have with these young QB’s while they are on their rookie contracts and you can afford to use the extra money on the rest of your roster.

Reactions: pittman71
make that 35 points. In the FIRST HALF. For Kansas City.

On a side note Buffalo/Minnesota score is pure lunacy.

I will wait to see if anyone can stop Kansas City before I start completely obliterating Pittsburgh.

Ok, so what about Baltimore, New England, Cleveland, and Jacksonville down the stretch last year? Kansas City was not an isolated game and the "breakdown in communication" is a common theme with this defense.

Ok, so what about Baltimore, New England, Cleveland, and Jacksonville down the stretch last year? Kansas City was not an isolated game and the "breakdown in communication" is a common theme with this defense.

We need to focus on this season. Judging from what K.C. is doing to the league you can't judge Pittsburgh's defense this season on that game. They did ok against Cleveland but that likely was more about Tyrod Taylor being a scrub more than anything else.

I suspect they will play better tomorrow night, more enraged. Hopefully that doesn't result in some unsportsmanlike penalties.

make that 35 points. In the FIRST HALF. For Kansas City.

On a side note Buffalo/Minnesota score is pure lunacy.

Not sure if you were watching but early on they went deep to Robert Foster and he was in the clear for what looked like a sure TD but Allen badly underthrew him. Then later they go to him again on the same play and this time Allen lays it right in there and it goes through Foster’s hands. Kind of the story of his career.

Minnesota just unbelievably flat for this one. They were -2000 before the game and after slightly more than a quarter it went to +400.

Reactions: pittman71
Not sure if you were watching but early on they went deep to Robert Foster and he was in the clear for what looked like a sure TD but Allen badly underthrew him. Then later they go to him again on the same play and this time Allen lays it right in there and it goes through Foster’s hands. Kind of the story of his career.

Minnesota just unbelievably flat for this one. They were -2000 before the game and after slightly more than a quarter it went to +400.

I don't have DirectTV or redzone so I haven't seen any of that game. LOL so the score should be worse than 27-0?

That score is just hard to believe.

We need to focus on this season. Judging from what K.C. is doing to the league you can't judge Pittsburgh's defense this season on that game. They did ok against Cleveland but that likely was more about Tyrod Taylor being a scrub more than anything else.

I suspect they will play better tomorrow night, more enraged. Hopefully that doesn't result in some unsportsmanlike penalties.

Not really. It's a carryover from last year. The same issues are going on and the only reason they only allowed 21 against Cleveland was due to completely inept quarterback play from Taylor. I don't know how anyone can watch the Steelers try to play defense and not be concerned.

Not really. It's a carryover from last year. The same issues are going on and the only reason they only allowed 21 against Cleveland was due to completely inept quarterback play from Taylor. I don't know how anyone can watch the Steelers try to play defense and not be concerned.

basically I think people just jumped the gun after last week. This K.C. offense has a ton of confidence right now.

Jags losing at home to Tennessee. Packers losing to Redskins. Eagles losing at home to Colts. Giants blowing out Houston in Houston.

Very strange day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT