ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Steelers should sign Peterman...

DrTongue

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2001
I think he's available...and certainly an improvement over Big Ben...

This is the cowboy side of Ben that Todd Haley could control.
Haley's gone and no Steeler coach will get Ben to change.

BR has been one of the best. But QBs have bad days like everyone. When they are as bad today as he's been, and that's being nice...they shouldn't be sacred to pull. Dobbs would definitely give a different look and Jax would at least be momentarily confused. Right now they most certainly are 5 steps ahead of BR.

Still a lot of time left for a rally, but you kind of get the feeling he has at least one more INT in him today.

The line hasn't been good today either, this isn't 100% on Ben
I think it’s mostly on Ben. It seems Samuel is in both Ben and AB’s head, Ben is really forcing it to AB more than normal like he’s trying to prove Samuel wrong from his off-season comments and early game success.

I think it’s mostly on Ben. It seems Samuel is in both Ben and AB’s head, Ben is really forcing it to AB more than normal like he’s trying to prove Samuel wrong from his off-season comments and early game success.

You mean Jalen Ramsey?

I don't think Peterman could top Dobbs or Randolph anyways. I look at other backup QBs and think we are in good shape.

I don't know where to begin with you a$$holes:

I guess I should have put this post on the pay board, but I figured, what the heck...

WHAT THE HECK! Can't you dicks see sarcasm...??

BargeDog, PittPanther44...clever comebacks...wow...("Tongue back in your mouth"..."Suck it"). You sure got me there.

And the champion...of this and champion of guys who have accomplished nothing but sure try...wbrpanther...35,322 posts...any of them ever positive--about anything? Or just a continued attempt to make up for your shortcomings by being a cool dude on a message board attacking other posters?...

Seriously, it is difficult (almost impossible actually) to find a thread on PantherLair where some hard ass doesn't try to show his or her "coolness" by responding to a post with an attack on the poster. IT REALLY IS...JUST CHECK IT OUT!

Hey boys...I was kidding...get it? Jeeesh….

Bortles might be the worst starting nfl qb now that Nate is gone. He’s beyond bad.

I don't know where to begin with you a$$holes:

I guess I should have put this post on the pay board, but I figured, what the heck...

WHAT THE HECK! Can't you dicks see sarcasm...??

I hope that they could tell you were being sarcastic and were jerkoffs anyway. It’s unhealthy to be that dense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT