ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Winnipeg eliminates Nashville...

I am not a hockey fan and it would take a lot to make me watch a game but a bizarro Western Conference Final of Winnipeg vs Las Vegas, 2 cities that didn't have teams 5 years ago, that is intriguing to me

Reactions: paulbl99
And yet, Rinne will win the Vezina.

Some guys just seem to fade when the lights are the brightest.

I am not a hockey fan and it would take a lot to make me watch a game but a bizarro Western Conference Final of Winnipeg vs Las Vegas, 2 cities that didn't have teams 5 years ago, that is intriguing to me
It’s going to be a highly-entertaining series. Winnipeg has a championship-caliber roster. It’s no fluke they have gone this far. Wheeler, Schiefele and Laine are top end talents. Hellebuyck has emerged as one the best goalies in ththe NHL.

Reactions: HOF Coach
if you haven't watched a Knights game, check out their pre game show. It's ridiculous. Actually quite cool if you are good with gaudiness. They got a show on the ice, they have guys with flashlight goggles running around, dudes dressed up as knights sword fighting, a castle, it's like a show before a show..

Reactions: Nashville Panther
if you haven't watched a Knights game, check out their pre game show. It's ridiculous. Actually quite cool if you are good with gaudiness. They got a show on the ice, they have guys with flashlight goggles running around, dudes dressed up as knights sword fighting, a castle, it's like a show before a show..

I did. It was pretty awesome.

Reactions: Swervin27
And yet, Rinne will win the Vezina.

Some guys just seem to fade when the lights are the brightest.

It was probably the glare off those godawful yellow uniforms.

Dwane Casey of the Toronto Raptors was named the NBA coach of the year on Wednesday. And was fired today.

the one thing I envied Nashville for was there game day atmosphere. not in the stadium, all hockey fans are loud, but outside. never been there but damn if that doesn't look like a good time..

Reactions: Nashville Panther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT