ADVERTISEMENT

PA Online Liquor Site.

For people successful, is it an issue of just refreshing constantly or is it a one per day random thing

Another problem is the inventory is spread out amongst how many stores throughout the state? The simple and obvious thing to do, and it's long overdue, is to reopen the stores. It's like closing the rest areas on the interstates. That mistake was realized early and immediate action was taken to correct it.
yea thanks to me calling and screaming at them on March 16th, after having to get my kid packed and moved out of IUP. That was one of the weirdest days of my life.

You're the only person I've heard that not only got through one time, but twice. What time are you doing this? I try periodically through the day/everyday and never have any luck.
Yeah me too. I mean, this is ridiculous. I even got through Giant Eagle's curbside express and scheduled a pickup and that was deemed impossible. But at least there, there was some method to this. I can't believe anyone has gotten through twice unless they have some code to break in....

Reactions: pitt-girl
StoreClosed_SplashPage_970x375_4.10.jpg

You're the only person I've heard that not only got through one time, but twice. What time are you doing this? I try periodically through the day/everyday and never have any luck.
It was in the morning both times, I’d say around 9:30.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT