ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt -9.5 over Oregon

neench

Freshman
Aug 17, 2001
FanDuel has Pitt a 9.5 point favor. Did they see us play on Wednesday? I think we will win but by 10 ponts?

Wed was a weird game. We looked like the better team for half the game. Gave up that last minute spurt in the first half, and somehow was down 5.

Then went cold and looked tired. I was afraid that was going to happen because we really should have had a first have cushion.

But I think anyone that watched saw a better team than what the final score was.

Wed was a weird game. We looked like the better team for half the game. Gave up that last minute spurt in the first half, and somehow was down 5.

Then went cold and looked tired. I was afraid that was going to happen because we really should have had a first have cushion.

But I think anyone that watched saw a better team than what the final score was.
The end of the first half really hurt. I did not like the way we got pushed around on the inside. the offense was not as smooth, and we need to play better team ball. the shooter for Florida surprised us. he was really good and we did not cover him the way we should. Hopefully we bounce back big.

FanDuel has Pitt a 9.5 point favor. Did they see us play on Wednesday? I think we will win but by 10 ponts?
Florida was 25 in KenPom. Oregon State is 169 and 181 in Torvik, which is worse than FGCU….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT