ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Football 2pm/Game Thread

Why did the clock run when Ffrench went out of bounds?? I know in NFL clock doesn’t run under 5 minutes. Is that not a rule in college?

No chance he would have scored, they are well coached he would have picked up the first down then gone down.

I don’t think he would’ve on that 1st down play. Looked like he was fighting for yards and unaware of the situation.

I think that’s why Shaw called the TO.

That was a tough catch for a backup running back. How about throwing passes to real receivers?

Pickett didn't play well but Davis needs to make that catch and didn't. Game might've been won if he does. Typical Pitt loss. Total team and coaching screwup to lose a game where they outgained the opponent.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
Just flipped over to something called the Red Box Bowl and Michigan State is up 6-0 on Oregon in the 4th. These games are dumb.

Reactions: ThePanthers
This is why Heinz Field is always empty. Who in their right mind other than we complete morons who follow Pitt year in and year out would want to waste time and money to witness this? I go to every home game, and i would love to go to a bowl game to watch. But money is kind of tight and i cannot justify spending money on a flight, a hotel room, a ticket, food, and any other expense just to watch 3 hours of this. If that makes me a bad Pitt fan, so be it.
If im going to spend that kind of money, it will be when Pitt makes the playoffs.
Only Pitt.

First ever division title and this season was a dud.

Only Pitt. What a disgrace.

Pickett didn't play well but Davis needs to make that catch and didn't. Game might've been won if he does. Typical Pitt loss. Total team and coaching screwup to lose a game where they outgained the opponent.

This game was lost way before then. It was lost when we were not up at least 28-14 going into the 4th qtr.

Reactions: ThePanthers
This is why Heinz Field is always empty. Who in their right mind other than we complete morons who follow Pitt year in and year out would want to waste time and money to witness this? I go to every home game, and i would love to go to a bowl game to watch. But money is kind of tight and i cannot justify spending money on a flight, a hotel room, a ticket, food, and any other expense just to watch 3 hours of this. If that makes me a bad Pitt fan, so be it.

Too much truth being spoken here hard to argue the points you make.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT