ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Football 2pm/Game Thread

I’m not trying to be a flamer. But I truly believe this is the best Pitt will be under Narduzzi. Like all of our other coaches wasted talent by clueless coaching. Anyone else expect anything better than 7-8 win seasons with blowout losses against top teams and bowl game heartbreaks

I think im going to get tested for Alzheimer's. I must have it. Every year for the last 40 years i get excited for Pitt football and i watch every game only to be disgusted at the end of the season because they crap the bed. Then the following year i get excited and watch like the last season never happened.

Obviously not a catch. Could tell by Ffrench’s body language when they called for the replay that he knew it was coming back.

I think im going to get tested for Alzheimer's. I must have it. Every year for the last 40 years i get excited for Pitt football and i watch every game only to be disgusted at the end of the season because they crap the bed. Then the following year i get excited and watch like the last season never happened.

I am going to find a dominatrix as I MUST be a closet masochist

Reactions: ncyajleel
Pretty sure Narduzzi will be gone in two years if we continue this trend. I can’t see our AD putting up with this.

I’m not trying to be a flamer. But I truly believe this is the best Pitt will be under Narduzzi. Like all of our other coaches wasted talent by clueless coaching. Anyone else expect anything better than 7-8 win seasons with blowout losses against top teams and bowl game heartbreaks

It’s bad quarterbacking

Flat out

Our defense is very good today

Reactions: PittPanthers90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT