ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Football 2pm/Game Thread

I swearvthis game should be 35-14 with Patti playing the 4th are getting experience. I think this is Pickett sabotaging to keep Patti from gaining experience.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
I swearvthis game should be 35-14 with Patti playing the 4th are getting experience. I think this is Pickett sabotaging to keep Patti from gaining experience.
We've been saying that about backup QB's for almost 40 years. Patti will be a loser as well.

Although many (too many of late) are preoccupied with posting about the Steelers or how these bowl games are “meaningless exhibitions” blah blah, I hope I’m not alone in rooting hard for the Panthers today and hoping to see the Seniors go out with a W today. H2P!
Does ANYONE on this board think Pickett is the answer at QB? More importantly, does ANYONE think that there will be a real QB competition in camp?

Cruzer

1st and 10 at the 35 called for 2 straight run plays. Get it to at worst like 3rd and 3 and a 45 yard FG attempt. We threw two passes for zero yards.

Reactions: VeroBeachPanther
If we lose, I question our future with Narduzzi. I don’t think he can make the tough decisions nor attract better staff and players.

Natduzzi’s seat needs to be very warm next year. If he misses a bowl next year he should be toast.

• 4th & 12 at STAN 37
    (8:13 - 4th) Alex Kessman 55 yd FG MISSED
  • 3rd & 10 at STAN 35
    (8:25 - 4th) Kenny Pickett run for a loss of 2 yards to the Stanf 37 Kenny Pickett fumbled, recovered by Pitt Kenny Pickett
  • 2nd & 10 at STAN 35
    (9:03 - 4th) Kenny Pickett pass incomplete to Taysir Mack
  • 1st & 10 at STAN 35
    (9:06 - 4th) Kenny Pickett pass incomplete to A.J. Davis
  • 3rd & 3 at STAN 43
    (9:50 - 4th) Darrin Hall run for 8 yds to the Stanf 35 for a 1ST down

• 2nd & 10 at 50
    (10:10 - 4th) Darrin Hall run for 7 yds to the Stanf 43
  • 1st & 10 at 50
    (10:37 - 4th) Kenny Pickett pass incomplete to Taysir Mack
  • 1st & 10 at PITT 31
    (11:10 - 4th) Darrin Hall run for 19 yds to the 50 yard line for a 1ST down
  • 1st & 10 at PITT 25
    (11:25 - 4th) Pickett, Kenny pass incomplete to Ffrench, Maurice, PENALTY STANFORD pass interference 6 yards to the PITTSBURGH31, NO PLAY, 1ST DOWN PITTSBURGH.

Starting to blow is off the LOS again. Game's on the line. Time for our true colors to show.

What a truly up and down year. Lousy start to the high after the Wake Forest game, to the 3 game losing steak at the end of year. Tough year

Pitt needs to blitz and take a chance..Narduzzi cannot call this conservative. He needs a play to change this game.

I remember a time when nobody had a good thing to say about Darren Hall, wondering what he had over Narduzzi to keep gettyplaying time. We can only hope Pickett has a turnaround like Hall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT