ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Kentucky

Statcast now says: "

Red card on Pittsburgh Gallina,Henrique for Straight​

"

I get that it was physical but let's not act like he went in recklessly with studs up the whole time.

BS call. Has Kentucky been called for a foul this half?

And how does the referee come to this conclusion 3-4 minutes after the play? Does he have a little monitor pitch side?

I still don't understand how this referee comes to this conclusion 3-4 minutes after the play

What do you guys think? Red seems harsh for that. I ran it back in slo mo and he slipped. Had there been VAR, I think that gets overturned. Have to hope for the coin flip of PKs now
Coin flip? Let’s get there first. There’s 30 minutes of soccer we will need to get through first.

That was a terrible call.

Reactions: Chaos
What a bunch of clowns this Kentucky team is.

That shoulda been a yellow for diving and trying to get a cheap one.

Reactions: Chaos
One of the Duke players just told me that should not have been a Red.

Lets say the UK player has a legit broken bone? Wouldn't that be evidence that the red card was correct?
Not when the Gallina A. won the ball and B. slipped causing this to happen

Let's not act like he came barreling in their recklessly and went studs up.

Lets say the UK player has a legit broken bone? Wouldn't that be evidence that the red card was correct?
nope.

that would mean that if there was an injury when two guys went up for a header, and one got his head hit and was injured and knocked out, all by a….(I got distracted by the great goal)…….all by accident, then the player not hurt could get thrown out. That’d not be right.

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT