ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Miami fixture thread

Pretty lame PI calls too. The first one against Woods was really bad in the first half, this one wasnt much better, he had great position AND turned to look actually

Reactions: ShipofFools
This is soooooo refreshing to see Pitt dominating an end of the season prime time game.
I love that we are winning, but let’s face it, the talking points will be more about how horrible Miami is. This takes away our defense being disruptive and offense actually playing well in passing and running. But Miami has been blessing us quite well tonight.

I love that we are winning, but let’s face it, the talking points will be more about how horrible Miami is. This takes away our defense being disruptive and offense actually playing well in passing and running. But Miami has been blessing us quite well tonight.
That may be true, but I’m not on pins and needles watching this game.

I think Clemson is just better. UNC has Maye and Downs, while we can't really match that in the passing game. Pitt isn't far behind them though.
I think DJ is a bottom 1/3 ACC QB. He’s holding them back.

Izzy should probably go. He’s had a high workload and with a new OL next year there’s nowhere to go but down most likely. I wouldn’t hold it against him if he didn’t play the bowl game.

I do hope Wayne comes back.
It seems that all of our best OL are returning. I don't think we missed Warren, Houy and Drexel at all. I don't know if Izzie can improve his stock much though but I said the same about Pickett.

It seems that all of our best OL are returning. I don't think we missed Warren, Houy and Drexel at all. I don't know if Izzie can improve his stock much though but I said the same about Pickett.

Losing Minor stings a bit. Should still be decent up front.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT