ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - ND Game Thread

Playing like buffoons and this is validated all of the arsehole pundits that have invalidated us all year!
Dude relax. It’s early. If you didn’t expect ND to play over their heads in breys last game not sure what to tell you. Pitt has been a second half team this year

Playing like buffoons and this is validated all of the arsehole pundits that have invalidated us all year!
Agree. If you can't beat this garbage team because you cannot defend, they absolutely don't deserve a higher seed or an ACC regular season title. Our defense is not good, so when we are off from 3, we look like junk.

Dude relax. It’s early. If you didn’t expect ND to play over their heads in breys last game not sure what to tell you. Pitt has been a second half team this year
I’m done being relaxed we’re down 10…

Come the f@ck on already PITT…

Senior day and the coach’s last game ?
Not a good outcome for the Panthers .

Man, I'll say it: Hinson is NOT worth the frustration or the tension he creates. I'm sure he'll do something like hit a game winning 3 falling out of bounds

Game.

This ND team is talented, just as talented as we are. I thought we'd win but this is what I feared. We are bad defensively and that's a big reason why our NET is bad. ND on pace for 90

What kind of defense are we running here?

Jesus Christ it’s completely out of hand already

ND hitting 3s at will

Eh, whatever. 14-6 is better than I thought we would do by a lot. I said we would not beat ND and Syracuse. Plus we were way too white hot last game to not be ice cold tonight.

Game.

This ND team is talented, just as talented as we are. I thought we'd win but this is what I feared. We are bad defensively and that's a big reason why our NET is bad. ND on pace for 90
They have 2 league wins. They aren’t as talented as we are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT