ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-ND Gamethread

Ok, can we do anything on offense this drive. That’s the question

Phew good hold considering the field position. The behind the QB camera angle shows how well our coverage is working. Hopefully Kelly doesn't figure out he can challenge us more on fades etc.

Notes Dame is selling out to stop the run. No respect at all for the passing game. A deep play action would absolutely burn them. No way we run it though. Narduzzi with a lead is like 1920’s football.

Reactions: H2P 2003
Notes Dame is selling out to stop the run. No respect at all for the passing game. A deep play action would absolutely burn them. No way we run it though. Narduzzi with a lead is like 1920’s football.

They were selling out to start the game we just executed better

Ok I stand corrected. They actually tried a deep play action on that series. The problem is Pickett is afraid to throw the ball.

I would like to see the all 22 because it looks as if our passing game concepts are prehistoric.

That might’ve been a better time to use a defensive time out.

Frustrating

Oof not good they figured out they can use their vertical passing game. Good bend but not break result. Three straight big pressures!!

Amazing how different this defense looks against non-spread/RPO teams. Unfortunately, 75% of our schedule typically features those teams :)

Reactions: 303vND
Good first half.
I think Pitt found an identity .
Pickett has to start making some throws and O Coordinater needs to come up with some magic.

No matter who the QB they are going to struggle if they’re facing a ton of pressure.

Book still a little green (pun intended), Pickett has twice as many starts as him.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT