ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Nitter game thread

Why are you dragging my name into this?
Because he claims he is your best friend and for you to be good friends with a psycho nutjob who creates 100's of accounts a week on here is mind-boggling to me.

Seriously Moe, that clown loser Phil belongs in a sanitarium. Hide the women and kids ASAP.

Doesn't like like Watson trusts the down field / middle passing game. Everything is working 5 yards of the LOS. Can't win that way

At some point we need to establish something downfield or just stop screwing around and go triple option on these perverts.

Reactions: freddietee511
If we can score here , it would so change things in a big way. I like to kick off and see what we can do with them back about their 20

Because he claims he is your best friend and for you to be good friends with a psycho nutjob who creates 100's of accounts a week on here is mind-boggling to me.

Seriously Moe, that clown loser Phil belongs in a sanitarium. Hide the women and kids ASAP.
Lmao.. what a vivid imagination

Doesn't like like Watson trusts the down field / middle passing game. Everything is working 5 yards of the LOS. Can't win that way

Maybe doesn't trust the offensive line enough to give them the time to go downfield

Well....theres always next year. 15 play drive, 30 some yards, and now its 4-22. Wow. Glad we didnt show much vs YSU. Disgusting

Reactions: rmf05
Clark isn't ready to play. We shouldn't use whatever personnel groups he's in

Last edited:
Is the line doing that bad? 1 bad play by officer and clark missed the other block. Brown needs to learn how to step up in the pocket.

Two things.

Our rival is truly the most deplorable program in the history of college football. So they can beat us and they are still world champion losers.

That mcsorely is a genuine douche.

Reactions: TheSeldomSeenKid
catch the F'ing ball.
The talent problem mentioned above won't get any better. Franklin's 17 and 18 Class is significantly better and that won't change. Doesn't matter if you like him

Lmao.. what a vivid imagination
You are a loser of the highest proportions. You come on a message board under literally 100's of aliases a week, and no matter how many times you are banned and your posts get deleted, you continue to look like a sad pathetic scummy stain by repeatedly coming back. And you claim you're best friends with Moe. So it needs to be asked, how could a seemingly normal guy like Moe actually know you in real life and want to be friends with a certified nutjob like you.

Two things.

Our rival is truly the most deplorable program in the history of college football. So they can beat us and they are still world champion losers.

That mcsorely is a genuine douche.

If thats what makes you feel better. Id rather have a win and not give af about them.

Judging by your prior comments, you must know McSorley well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT