ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/UNC Game Thread

Get Smith out of the game.

This team just can't prevent another team from going on an extended run.

UNC has such talent but Roy Williams does not have talent in wardrobes. His outfit is awful

I really don't know what happened to him. He doesn't even get set anymore. Looks like he's just throwing the ball at the rim like a football.
His shot is flat flat flat. Lost all confidence.

So, I'm not watching the game, but seeing the thread and the gamecast. You would think that we were getting blown out by the thread, but we are tied at 20 on the gamecast with ~ 9 minutes to play in the half. We are passing the eye test and competing. That is a step in the right direction.

So, I'm not watching the game, but seeing the thread and the gamecast. You would think that we were getting blown out by the thread, but we are tied at 20 on the gamecast with ~ 9 minutes to play in the half. We are passing the eye test and competing. That is a step in the right direction.
Just curious... what have you read that makes it sound like we're getting blown out?

Reactions: PittPoker

I know. The posters on here are ridiculous.

Are we going to have a James Robinson appreciation thread after this game? Man, he has to be better than that against tight pressure.

I liked that lazy pass Smith tapped to James that resulted in a loose ball in which James got put in an MMA Armbar.

I've been critical of James, but nobody deserves an armbar.

We expect to win, not compete.

Reactions: PittMed
Will this be a 40 minute game for JRob? The thought of Damon going against a defense this aggressive is pretty scary...

Pitt's offense looks good. Carolina is going to get its points. Going to take 80 to beat them. So far Pitt looks good offensively and starting to get to the rim.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT